WhatsApp message being circulated to the older Somali community and they are freaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAAYAAYYY Just yesterday hooyo sent me pic of a number with a black dude as the profile picture and told me "Don't answer this number!":damn::damn::dead:

Hafez

VIP
Lool I was getting similar messages from FOBs. The only difference is, they said if you call a certain number, Jinns will possess you. I called that number out of curiosity and no-one picked up.

HAAYAAYYY Just yesterday hooyo sent me pic of a number with a black dude as the profile picture and told me "Don't answer this number!":damn::damn::dead:
This is the one I'm talking about!

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lush

>,,<
:dead::dead:

Also try explaining fake pictures to the elders when they don't understand photoshops :kanyehmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:dead::dead:

Also try explaining fake pictures to the elders when they don't understand photoshops :kanyehmm:

horta i'm still not comfortable with old somalis entrenching themselves with too much modern technology :kanyehmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I still remember this one in Dugsi the macaalin banned everyone from wearing Nike shoes because of this

blasphemous_flip-flops.jpg

VixR

Veritas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:dead:

OMG! The evil, belligerent daughter who yelled at her mom cuz she wouldn't let her go out, and then stepped on a Quran out of anger in Kuwait, Bahrain or some shit, or at least that's the version of events they told us about this epic photoshop job :damn:

Damn, this made it's way to our home with a family friend. I was scared senseless of it as a little girl. I had nightmares!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My cousin back in Hargeisa called me yesterday. I didn't pick it up. Later I called him and he goes on to tell me that "the angel of death was calling you ". I was like :comeon::draketf::draketf::drakewtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
aww yes the werewolf from harry potter that made the rounds at dugsi way back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts