WhatsApp message being circulated to the older Somali community and they are freaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apparently it's a sculpture made by this woman called patricia piccinini. some shaqo la'aan cadaan lady who makes creepy ass lifelike sculptures for a living. srsly wtf are these

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:drakelaugh:@Abdalla I scrolled down the Facebook link you posted and found these, waan qoslay wallahi..

:damn:The fucking baby looks like the next Dragon Ball Z villain..

:dead: Reer Mr.Popo
upload_2016-10-5_20-31-25.png

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
some big ass sloth baby nigga :mjlol:

did u book the pissed off peacock in the back? nigga looking at these 2 weirdos frolicking like

8dc92582ad6f6d66a20ee563b253e8bf.gif
:russ: Qufac aa ku waashay sxb that bootleg Tolkien mole-rat gave me madax xanuun from laughing

Wallahi I remember they hid these motherfuckers in the forest back in Sweden and made us look for them as a class :browtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:russ: Qufac aa ku waashay sxb that bootleg Tolkien mole-rat gave me madax xanuun from laughing

Wallahi I remember they hid these motherfuckers in the forest back in Sweden and made us look for them as a class :browtf:

How :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: you gonna find this in the Woods

Only thing we had to look for in the forest was bags of candy

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Man, grown adults and their superstitions :ftw9nwa:. I need to get some connects to these people and have fun with them looool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts