when a cadaan guy visited Pakistan vs Somalia

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
" We are aryan like you SAAAR" one thing we don't do is lick ass, we're indifferent to strangers unless they come to us seeking help.

He goes to these countries to feel special, it is the typical white saviour troupe he seeks, but he won't get that in Somalia.

1725840304855.png

Last edited:
I saw this in a 5 part compilation on YouTube a few days ago, it was about a bunch of people recounting their first hand experience with Somalis and Somalia, from US politicians, to Joe Rogan guests, to a Ugandan that was upset with Somalis developing a certain part of his city and forming an enclave.

All of them were funny and very informative, especially this guys.

I saw this in a 5 part compilation on YouTube a few days ago, it was about a bunch of people recounting their first hand experience with Somalis and Somalia, from US politicians, to Joe Rogan guests, to a Ugandan that was upset with Somalis developing a certain part of his city and forming an enclave.

All of them were funny and very informative, especially this guys.
Post link broski

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know when i see a patriotic Somali??? I feel the urge to go to my knees and pray Oromos and Ethiopians invade Somalia

prayer GIF

You know when i see a patriotic Somali??? I feel the urge to go to my knees and pray Oromos and Ethiopians invade Somalia

prayer GIF
Maybe you have confused us for your mortal enemies (the blacks)? This is a common missconception but Somalis are not blacks. I hope this clears things!

PS: We are also not Arabs (just in case)

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
i hope your neighbourhood gets invaded by indians and venezualans and you cant get out :birdman:
If the Venezuelans are female I say let them invadeπŸ™ finna start my own qabil

Trending

Latest posts