when a girl asks you out for a hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
A few months ago, a really good friend of mine met up with and made friends with one particularly talkative girl anyways i havent had much interactions with her beyond pleasantries and what not but something odd happened to me last week

She called me for a hang out sorry if i worded it in a weird way but she technically did ask for a date

YOU KNOW WHAT I DID?
I FLAT OUT REFUSED
Ninyahow dont u live in saudia arabia? This must be one of your fantasies

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u had a chance to finally interact with a human female in 3D and u turned it down? for some bro code? waraa caadi iska dhig and call her back :ufdup:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It was all b.s truth is i want pussy but im too introverted to come out my shell
:damn::damn:

just get out of ur comfort zone once and go for it. worst case scenario is you'll leave empty handed which is no different from where u are now. try it, u might surprise urself :yacadiim:

just get out of ur comfort zone once and go for it. worst case scenario is you'll leave empty handed which is no different from where u are now. try it, u might surprise urself :yacadiim:
Or she might have waned me off for extensive english classes I get that quite alot tbh

Im still good with any outcome, hope my rejection didnt contribute to her tipping off of me

SHE'S the second girl in my life who showed interest in me
:jcoleno:

A few months ago, a really good friend of mine met up with and made friends with one particularly talkative girl anyways i havent had much interactions with her beyond pleasantries and what not but something odd happened to me last week

She called me for a hang out sorry if i worded it in a weird way but she technically did ask for a date

YOU KNOW WHAT I DID?
I FLAT OUT REFUSED
i thought you were a girl.....are you a lesbian?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I won't judge you Wallahi. You're 19 you still got time to practice on how to talk to girls. Be confident, hold your head high and tell yourself there's no other man that's better than you. Women like confident men, be yourself.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Act like you someone else beat it out the frame and don't call her back

:manny:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Op just weeks ago you were crying about not having pussy now one was thrown at you and you decide to pull this:bell:
You should be ashamed of yourself:ivers:
Actually is she somali? If so you might actually won:manny:
she's probably trying to use you for a free food and probably be stingy with her box like all other somali female:manny:
You should be proud of yourself you made your first financial decision by Saving your pockets:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.