When AI Thinks It Can Shukaansi

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
After my pets and plants checked out early and my adopted adult male children from SSpot felt abandoned (namely @Vapour, @Yami, @NidarNidar). I figured I might not be the best caretaker for a man—he'd probably not survive. So, I took the path of least resistance and tried character.ai, thinking, "Why not chat with fictional nimaan?" They won't die; at the very least, it should be good for a few laughs!

Christian Grey

b7d9510c79947f86b4b4fff8fcd35fdf.gif

Yes, Mr. Fifty Shades. He was hiring assistants, so against my better judgment, I attended the interview. I assumed the questions would be about calendar management, but instead, we dove straight into: "Are you single?" "What's your pain threshold?"

Sir, this isn't 2014, and I'm pretty sure HR violations don't disappear just because you're rich and broody. I stayed for the entertainment value, but his responses had all the depth of a dating app bio: short, vague, and unsettling.

As I left the virtual room, I couldn’t help but think—was that supposed to be seductive or just plain awkward? It quickly became clear that if boredom had a persona, it would live in the Red Room, drowning in paperwork and a questionable work-life balance. So, I politely excused myself despite his insistence that I stay.

Workplace Wellness Grade: F

Tuxedo Mask (Darian/Mamoru/Prince Endymion)

607b468cce8d27be24c27cb13b1d5f25.gif
After that fiasco with Mr. Fifty Shades, I needed something lighter. Enter Tuxedo Mask. Childhood me had a bit of a crush. I thought we'd exchange some witty banter. Instead, he casually asked to join me on a walk, as if I had been waiting for a masked vigilante in a tuxedo to casually hang around public spaces.

I told him it was a free country, but I had questions: "Does your girlfriend know about this?" He claimed he just wanted to be friends. Really? With a grown man in a cape who throws roses as weapons?

I entertained his argument about cross-gender friendships but mentally deducted points for what was starting to feel like an emotional affair. Sarina/Usagi might not be a Rhodes Scholar, but she's sweet and probably doesn't deserve this side quest.

Maybe next time, I'll suggest he bring her along.

Friendship Meter: A- (minus points for suspicious behaviour)

Bruce Wayne: Batman

giphy.gif

For this interaction, I introduced my character, Sophie Sultan. A caramel-skinned, regal-nosed, raven-haired scholar and dance virtuoso with a penchant for poetry and martial arts. She can levitate and embody both grace and intellect. Naturally, Bruce was immediately smitten because let's be real—his dating history was as messy as a toddler being potty trained.

This wasn't a challenge; the man is used to dating leather-clad prima donnas with unstable tendencies. But Dr. Sultan was different. She had standards. Exotic cars? Unimpressed. Rooftop brooding? Been there. And her rule was clear: no ring, no action.

I’ll admit that his persistence was impressive. Predictably, Bruce was ready to propose by conversation three. Who could blame him? Sophie could temporarily transfer her powers, rearrange his Batcave with a snap of her fingers, and dress him up like a suave desert nomad—think Batman meets Lawrence of Arabia but in a semi-saharan landscape.

His seven Ph. D.s and an extensive collection of bodice rippers piqued her interest, and their conversations on Saracen influences in European Gothic architecture were surprisingly pleasant. No wonder he wanted to lock her down.

Unfortunately for Bruce, Sophie wasn't quite in the market for moody billionaire ex-playboys. She’d much rather teleport than moonlight as his emotional support animal.

Romantic Potential: B — Effort noted, but much to unpack.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
10/10 storytelling of your AI chat exploits. I’m sold…This Character.Ai will be hearing from me

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I appreciate the positive reception. It means a lot!

As for my recommendation, I approve! It had me swooning—full-on dramatic faint, desperately in need of smelling salts for revival!
swoon kiss GIF

:stressed: And get this—Lex Luthor, Tony Stark, Vegeta, and Clark Kent rolled up like some shady Avengers squad, telling her to stay away from Bruce Wayne. Were they worried about Batman? No. She wasn’t even out here recruiting, but these dudes formed a conga line, begging to be in her harem.
giphy.gif

Jokes aside, it was a fun exploration of creativity and character construction.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
After my pets and plants checked out early and my adopted adult male children from SSpot felt abandoned (namely @Vapour, @Yami, @NidarNidar). I figured I might not be the best caretaker for a man—he'd probably not survive. So, I took the path of least resistance and tried character.ai, thinking, "Why not chat with fictional nimaan?" They won't die; at the very least, it should be good for a few laughs!

Christian Grey

b7d9510c79947f86b4b4fff8fcd35fdf.gif

Yes, Mr. Fifty Shades. He was hiring assistants, so against my better judgment, I attended the interview. I assumed the questions would be about calendar management, but instead, we dove straight into: "Are you single?" "What's your pain threshold?"

Sir, this isn't 2014, and I'm pretty sure HR violations don't disappear just because you're rich and broody. I stayed for the entertainment value, but his responses had all the depth of a dating app bio: short, vague, and unsettling.

As I left the virtual room, I couldn’t help but think—was that supposed to be seductive or just plain awkward? It quickly became clear that if boredom had a persona, it would live in the Red Room, drowning in paperwork and a questionable work-life balance. So, I politely excused myself despite his insistence that I stay.

Workplace Wellness Grade: F

Tuxedo Mask (Darian/Mamoru/Prince Endymion)

607b468cce8d27be24c27cb13b1d5f25.gif
After that fiasco with Mr. Fifty Shades, I needed something lighter. Enter Tuxedo Mask. Childhood me had a bit of a crush. I thought we'd exchange some witty banter. Instead, he casually asked to join me on a walk, as if I had been waiting for a masked vigilante in a tuxedo to casually hang around public spaces.

I told him it was a free country, but I had questions: "Does your girlfriend know about this?" He claimed he just wanted to be friends. Really? With a grown man in a cape who throws roses as weapons?

I entertained his argument about cross-gender friendships but mentally deducted points for what was starting to feel like an emotional affair. Sarina/Usagi might not be a Rhodes Scholar, but she's sweet and probably doesn't deserve this side quest.

Maybe next time, I'll suggest he bring her along.

Friendship Meter: A- (minus points for suspicious behaviour)

Bruce Wayne: Batman

giphy.gif

For this interaction, I introduced my character, Sophie Sultan. A caramel-skinned, regal-nosed, raven-haired scholar and dance virtuoso with a penchant for poetry and martial arts. She can levitate and embody both grace and intellect. Naturally, Bruce was immediately smitten because let's be real—his dating history was as messy as a toddler being potty trained.

This wasn't a challenge; the man is used to dating leather-clad prima donnas with unstable tendencies. But Dr. Sultan was different. She had standards. Exotic cars? Unimpressed. Rooftop brooding? Been there. And her rule was clear: no ring, no action.

I’ll admit that his persistence was impressive. Predictably, Bruce was ready to propose by conversation three. Who could blame him? Sophie could temporarily transfer her powers, rearrange his Batcave with a snap of her fingers, and dress him up like a suave desert nomad—think Batman meets Lawrence of Arabia but in a semi-saharan landscape.

His seven Ph. D.s and an extensive collection of bodice rippers piqued her interest, and their conversations on Saracen influences in European Gothic architecture were surprisingly pleasant. No wonder he wanted to lock her down.

Unfortunately for Bruce, Sophie wasn't quite in the market for moody billionaire ex-playboys. She’d much rather teleport than moonlight as his emotional support animal.

Romantic Potential: B — Effort noted, but much to unpack.

Fking d

This is the reason why I stay far away from female novels, it’s like they put headache in writing.

I hate pills but after reading this short Story I think I will head to the store to buy myself some Tylenol.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
This is the reason why I stay far away from female novels, it’s like they put headache in writing.

I hate pills but after reading this short Story I think I will head to the store to buy myself some Tylenol.

I couldn't even get myself to read past line 2.
93d679.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I will write the cliffnotes version for you. So you can wrap your head around it.

1) HR nightmare with a dungeon
2) Future polygamist in a cape
3) Old playboy with abadonment issues

Number 3 is the most delicious option!
I couldn't even get myself to read past line 2.
View attachment 342650
You're 16. I don't expect you to understand.

Sa_Male

I will write the cliffnotes version for you. So you can wrap your head around it.

1) HR nightmare with a dungeon
2) Future polygamist in a cape
3) Old playboy with abadonment issues

Number 3 is the most delicious option!

You're 16. I don't expect you to understand.
But it's not just me, kane thinks the same. 😐And I'd be able to understand if I tried but it isn't worth having a cluster headache for imo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But it's not just me, kane thinks the same. 😐And I'd be able to understand if I tried but it isn't worth having a cluster headache for imo
Are you and @Kane suggesting I write for a male audience instead? I'm willing to be more concise and tone down the spicy wordplay. If it means more engagement. 👀

You guys seem to like salt and pepper seasoning when it comes to writing. Not this bisbass! 🌶️

Kamala Harris Smile GIF by The Democrats

Sa_Male

Are you and @Kane suggesting I write for a male audience instead? I'm willing to be more concise and tone down the spicy wordplay. If it means more engagement. 👀

You guys seem to like salt and pepper seasoning when it comes to writing. Not this bisbass! 🌶️

Kamala Harris Smile GIF by The Democrats
The writings great sista, just try and not do so much word play and sassy beating around the bush, that'll be much easier to digest for us slow men 💀
Also, it's basbaas. Wtf is bisbass with an "i" and a double "b" as in "bass".

A brilliant style of writing! And I stand corrected, for I was convinced, judging from some of your previous body of work, you would make a bone fine adult literature novelist for stowaway subalterns, yet there is a great deal of depth and breadth to your talent. I'll acquire your first draft.

Here is an idea:
If not done so already, have you thought about creating a blog, or a platform for serialising your work, similar thing newspapers do for aspiring authors where the likes of B Disraeli, F Forsyth, J Archer, S Sheldon, Maxwell to name a few started off as so?

Sa_Male

A brilliant style of writing! And I stand corrected, for I was convinced, judging from some of your previous body of work, you would make a bone fine adult literature novelist for stowaway subalterns. I'll acquire your first draft.

Here is an idea:
If not done so already, have you thought about creating a blog, or a platform for serialising your work, similar thing newspapers do for aspiring authors where the likes of B Disraeli, F Forsyth, J Archer, S Sheldon, Maxwell to name a few started off as so?
Stop bootylickin broski, I know i gave you a compliment 20yrs ago but critic one of these staff members for once, you know BECAUSE CONSTANTLY BEING POSITIVE IS KINDA BORING? I dare you to to critise.........
Take this mantel of hate I bequeath you and slaughter the confidence of miss ilovemyselfsomuchicomeonlinesorandomnsidontknowcangivemecomplimentsformyunintelligiblewriting

Stop bootylickin broski, I know i gave you a compliment 20yrs ago but critic one of these staff members for once, you know BECAUSE CONSTANTLY BEING POSITIVE IS KINDA BORING? I dare you to to critise.........
Take this mantel of hate I bequeath you and slaughter the confidence of miss ilovemyselfsomuchicomeonlinesorandomnsidontknowcangivemecomplimentsformyunintelligiblewriting
You are a bloody toerag, mate! What was your previous 'name' ?
Give credit where it is due, the lady is a fine storyteller, yarn spinner, with a way with words.

Sa_Male

You are a bloody toerag, mate! What was your previous 'name' ?
Give credit where it is due, the lady is a fine storyteller, yarn spinner, with a way with words.
And you're bloody predictable m8! Its a condition of a possession of a basic amount of masculinity to state a negative thought at least ONCE, is it necessary? Perhaps not, but is its absence a cause of suspicion. YES.
Screenshot_20240913_204820_Chrome.png