When AI Thinks It Can Shukaansi

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Actually no, for those of us students of epistemology seek wisdom, and hardly see the need to be critical just 'cos. Nevertheless, may you grow to be a true gentleman, less bold, be taught about chivalry, and inherited charm to interact with the ladies.
Epistemology is merely philosophical beating around the bush, sitting and pondering instead of manly action. Don't get me wrong I love philosophy but philosophers cannot only be philosophers.
And being critical is just as needed as positive affirmation for somebody whose clear claim to some gift of writing because we already know she's good, shouldn't we want her to be "gooder".

My point is positive criticism is one of the greatest most benevolent acts you can do to a friend that knows you would never assess them with malice.

Gentlemen have their positions in society, and being particulary kind to women isn't a problem till you make it a part of one's identity. And finally a bold man is more esteemed in the eyes of the important masses than the devout gentleman who lables himself as one who is gentle. But to each their own. Everybody is inclined to something.

Last edited:
I will write the cliffnotes version for you. So you can wrap your head around it.

1) HR nightmare with a dungeon
2) Future polygamist in a cape
3) Old playboy with abadonment issues

Number 3 is the most delicious option!

You're 16. I don't expect you to understand.

Hey look a non snowflakes person that can actually take a joke.

Sophie your writing was excellent but your barrage of cognitive for play short circuited my temporal lobe.

And thank you for cliff notes they were very helpful.
the mentalist smile GIF

Sa_Male

Hey look a non snowflakes person that can actually take a joke.

Sophie your writing was excellent but your barrage of cognitive for play short circuited my temporal lobe.

And thank you for cliff notes they were very helpful.
the mentalist smile GIF
Hey, you know I've just read it again and I just realised that it isn't actually a headache to read. I tried reading earlier after a vicious workout and now I'm reading It again it's not that crazy actually
download.jpeg

Hey, you know I've just read it again and I just realised that it isn't actually a headache to read. I tried reading earlier after a vicious workout and now I'm reading It again it's not that crazy actually
View attachment 342709

:mjlaugh:
I’m carb depleted myself, which causes electrolyte imbalance resulting in bad moods and headaches.

But let’s keep the truth to ourselves, we want the young lady believing her amazing writing causes her male readers headaches. To Spare many poor souls of her brainwashing and ultimately enslavement.

Last edited:

Sa_Male

:mjlaugh:
I’m carb depleted myself, which causes electrolyte imbalance resulting in bad moods and headaches.

But let’s keep the truth to ourselves, we want the young lady believing her amazing writing causes her male readers headaches. To Spare many poor souls of her brainwashing and ultimately enslavement.
Enslavement kulaha πŸ’€ πŸ’€ And by the way this young lady is at least 10yrs my senior πŸ’€

Epistemology is merely philosophical beating around the bush, sitting and pondering instead of manly action.
What do you do for action? Say your typical weekend?
And being critical is just as needed as positive affirmation for somebody whose clear claim to some gift of writing because we already know she's good, shouldn't we want her to be "gooder".
In academia, we tend to commend, nurture, and encourage talent more so in the US, unlike the UK where one's best mates are highly likely to dump a cold bucket of water over best of ideas, Eastenders style: off your trolley, you are, innya? why would you wanna do ^ha^?
My point is positive criticism is one of the greatest most benevolent acts you can do to a friend that knows you would never assess them with malice.

Gentlemen have their positions in society, and being particulary kind to women isn't a problem till you make it a part of one's identity.
Could you demonstrate what positive criticism entails in this context, good sir? Us students shall forever be indebted to your esteemed lordship's sage counsel.

And finally a bold man is more esteemed in the eyes of the important masses than the devout gentleman who lables himself as one who is gentle.
Bold, as is being awfully green unawares nigh to naught sans realising it.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
what the hell
I think i am losing my ablity to read english cause i have no clue what the post is talking about or what samale and puntite dude is arguing about

I appreciate the positive reception. It means a lot!

As for my recommendation, I approve! It had me swooningβ€”full-on dramatic faint, desperately in need of smelling salts for revival!
swoon kiss GIF

:stressed: And get thisβ€”Lex Luthor, Tony Stark, Vegeta, and Clark Kent rolled up like some shady Avengers squad, telling her to stay away from Bruce Wayne. Were they worried about Batman? No. She wasn’t even out here recruiting, but these dudes formed a conga line, begging to be in her harem.
giphy.gif

Jokes aside, it was a fun exploration of creativity and character construction.

Vegeta would never rock with those incels. He'd treat Stark like a fakkit & put the beats on superman to assert dominance.He'd have to find use for Lex - maybe force that smart cac to grow his own personal sensu bean plantation.

As for my recommendation, I approve! It had me swooningβ€”full-on dramatic faint, desperately in need of smelling salts for revival!
I was ready to get back to this thread and share my AI chat experience yesterday night but sadly it was extremely short lived (…. like β€˜less than 2 mins’ short- lived) 🀧

There was no swooning on my end, maybe a slightly bruised ego. I’ll have to embarrassingly add β€˜broken up with by a non sentient being’ to my personal history.
You need to share some pointers on how you wooed these algorithms with your words @Sophisticate.
Dont Laugh Oops GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Sa_Male

What do you do for action? Say your typical weekend?

In academia, we tend to commend, nurture, and encourage talent more so in the US, unlike the UK where one's best mates are highly likely to dump a cold bucket of water over best of ideas, Eastenders style: off your trolley, you are, innya? why would you wanna do ^ha^?

Could you demonstrate what positive criticism entails in this context, good sir? Us students shall forever be indebted to your esteemed lordship's sage counsel.

Bold, as is being awfully green unawares nigh to naught sans realising it.
Every weekend I do exactly as I do on the weekdays, I study, and I exercise, a very simple philosophical approach to life.....

Your from the US?? That makes so much more sense. Listen to this though, if you study any high performer in any avenue of life, you should find a highly critical individual and to reiterate my aforementioned point a final time, to one who knows how good they are, truthful criticism serves them better than spontaneous words that serve to inflate an already avaricious ego.

Aaaaand, in this context, some simple critism however painful for you to gift, should be in the sublime context of "well you already know thine art an adept shaper of words, but doing this shall surely make you a master of words", incorporating criticism with affirmation is a very powerful, useful tool, and I'm sure you'd agree only positive affirmation would ruin a person, so now do you finally see?

Well I am bold, but nobody was born bold, and to say that any man is unaware of his boldness is to think lowly of others. I'd rather be bold, loud, and brash rather than quiet, unassuming, and worthless.
Unless you are a king, silence is not a privilege for anybody and to further ones goals and to sharpen a sword that must one day come in handy, I reserve the right to show a lack of unawares.

Sa_Male

Curious, what types of exercise do you engage in?

Are you acquainted with the art of subtly? There were offerings of critical servings at your station; did not quite spot them, eh?
I engage in simple body weight exercise as I dont currently have access to a gym.

Subtly isn't necessarily the basis of a good critic, and the topic at which I'm dealing with at the moment Is criticism.

Latest posts