When is the next chess tournament?

Yaraye

VIP
Never learned chess, I've tried reading the rules before and only got a headache :jcoleno:
I'm gonna try to start learning. Anyone wanna give me tips/tricks on learning it?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I had a chess phase when I was younger but playing the same two openings over and over again is so fucking boring wallahi I have no clue how @killerxsmoke or @Caaro do it, must be some boring ass niggas :win:
You couldn't possibly understand intellectuals like them.

1681270322010.png

Last edited:
Never learned chess, I've tried reading the rules before and only got a headache :jcoleno:
I'm gonna try to start learning. Anyone wanna give me tips/tricks on learning it?
im planning on watching youtube vids explaining the basics and then practicing.

i used to play chess as a kid but i forgot how to play im basically restarting

@mrlog what was that daft comparsion :westbrookwtf:were you not the one arguing that men and women have different duties (despite the fact that you were going about it in an disingenuous and disanalogous manner) in pervious threads and now you wanna equate you who's duty it is to provide as a man to Yaraye who doesnt have to as a woman and has the right to be provided for. :snoop:

Are you really a fat basement dwelling slob who smokes weed all day :kanyehmm:

Get in the gym and start fixing your life and give your hoyo a break and get out of that basement. Don't compare yourself to women. These duties have been placed on us by Allah.
Good luck be better be a man

Last edited: