When is the next chess tournament?

mrlog

VIP
@mrlog what was that daft comparsion :westbrookwtf:were you not the one arguing that men and women have different duties (despite the fact that you were going about it in an disingenuous and disanalogous manner) in pervious threads and now you wanna equate you who's duty it is to provide as a man to Yaraye who doesnt have to as a woman and has the right to be provided for. :snoop:

Are you really a fat basement dwelling slob who smokes weed all day :kanyehmm:

Get in the gym and start fixing your life and give your hoyo a break and get out of that basement. Don't compare yourself to women. These duties have been placed on us by Allah.
Good luck be better be a man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wanna start learning and see how good I can get before the 2023 chest tournament.

Anyone have any idea or is it announced randomly with no set date?
same, I’m excited for this year, I had to miss it last year cause of school and stuff I was just too ‏‏‎busy.

This year I’m reclaiming my throne.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I had a chess phase when I was younger but playing the same two openings over and over again is so fucking boring wallahi I have no clue how @killerxsmoke or @Caaro do it, must be some boring ass niggas :win:
it’s super fun when you have someone of similar skill level to you. You guys can be competitive and grow more skilled together over time.

That’s what I did for almost 4-5 years straight. Before I knew it I became very skilled at chess.

Trending

Latest posts