Where do the souls of dead people go?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So when a person dies, does his soul roam on earth? Where do they go?

I heard animals can hear dead people screaming in graveyards. Is it true?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

I hope not I'd be fucked. I hate how religion puts fear into people into worshipping.

I don't know the take of other Atheists on this issue, but so far, no one has convinced me the existence of ghosts, spirits, gods, angels, demons, souls, or whatever other spirituality or names related to it my fellow humans coined or decided to follow. In my view, once you are dead, the curtain is closed on Mr and Miss X.

Sister I'm not sure but I think it's barzakh the good souls will go there and if you have relatives they will wait for you there. Some relatives will beg Allah for you to be a good soul and you to join them again

Gibiin-Udug

I don't think so, but her future Arab cash daddy will beat her to do it :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

He will say: يا الكلبة، وقراءة القرآن أو أنا سوف يضربك.

:dead::deadosama:
Screw you!!!!

My khaleeji zaddy will never lay hands on me, unless he's caressing my smooth skin.

giphy.gif

I don't know the take of other Atheists on this issue, but so far, no one has convinced me the existence of ghosts, spirits, gods, angels, demons, souls, or whatever other spirituality or names related to it my fellow humans coined or decided to follow. In my view, once you are dead, the curtain is closed on Mr and Miss X.
I can prove to you god exists

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:dead::deadosama:
Screw you!!!!

My khaleeji zaddy will never lay hands on me, unless he's caressing my smooth skin.

giphy.gif
You've never even been with an Arab you nasty, I only say I'm an "cadaan jeceel" because I have a legitimate relationship with one and the only guys I've dated have been cadaan. You're fettishizing a race that calls you abeed and thinks you're worthless. Arabs are disgusting but you'd fit right since you're such an abomination.

Gibiin-Udug

You've never even been with an Arab you nasty, I only say I'm an "cadaan jeceel" because I have a legitimate relationship with one and the only guys I've dated have been cadaan. You're fettishizing a race that calls you abeed and thinks you're worthless. Arabs are disgusting but you'd fit right since you're such an abomination.

K.

TrumpDebate_CNN.gif

To be with our Heavenly Father in Paradise (or Hell). 2 Corinthians 5:8: "To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord"

Status
Not open for further replies.