Where do the souls of dead people go?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never even been with an Arab you nasty, I only say I'm an "cadaan jeceel" because I have a legitimate relationship with one and the only guys I've dated have been cadaan. You're fettishizing a race that calls you abeed and thinks you're worthless. Arabs are disgusting but you'd fit right since you're such an abomination.
Why are you so triggered you think dating a cadaan is much better they call you and think you are a subhuman

The love of my life...Jcole.
giphy.gif

Hugo

Ty for your concerns to "save my soul" but mate, I'm defiant to embrace the fold like Mohamed's uncle Abdul-Mutalib, Thanks but no thanks.
Alright mam just saying for me there is more to life that just hustling. I want to visit australia (perfer new Zealand ) are they welcome to somalis? Which do u find more friendly the natives or cadaan

Alright mam just saying for me there is more to life that just hustling. I want to visit australia (perfer new Zealand ) are they welcome to somalis? Which do u find more friendly the natives or cadaan

Hugo

We all have different experiences and I will not do any justice to my fellow Aussies if I endorse one group of people over the others. I met many great people and some assholes of all backgrounds. Aussies generally don't give a f*ck about your background unless you rile them up. The Kiwis that I met were mostly welcoming and friendly people.

Status
Not open for further replies.