Where do you intend to go this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should consider moving from Canada. UK has a better weather. I can't imagine living in Canada where majority
of the year it is frozen, it is like living in Siberia.

It's not cold at all. Winter is awesome. If you have your hat and gloves on, it feels great.

UK is a second world country. It's a big downgrade to move there. Only good for visits lol

Keo

VIP
Rule number 1: Never drink local untreated raw milk and tap water when you are new. Drink bottled water and eat in restaurants
with good hygiene, that way you will avoid food poisoning. I learned my lesson from 2015, so I didn't repeat it in 2016.
The food poisoning was unreal when I was in Somalia in 2015. I have never experienced anything like it before. The last time I was in Somalia before that I didn't experience any food poisioning so I didn't know why it happened to me 2 years ago. So that's what it was? Lol
:mjlol:

I had a food poisoning in Somalia and it knocked me out. I could breathe. I couldn't get up from bed. I couldn't even scratch my head. I was that weak.

I think I caught malaria that day in addition to that food poisoning. It thought I was going to die

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson There is no malaria in Hargeisa. However malaria is prevalent in south/central Somalia. That is what
I like Hargeisa and Borama about no malaria carrying mosquitoes to worry about.

Last edited:
@AbdiJohnson There is no malaria in Hargeisa. However malaria is prevalent in south/central Somalia. That is what
I like Hargeisa and Borama about no malaria carrying mosquitoes to worry about.

It's a myth. I thought so too before. There's malaria in every corner

map_pflimits.gif

Gambar

VIP
You gonna have to stack up on bottles of water unless you can handle that strong water
I'm already on it trust me. I'm picky with my food in general so there's no way I'm not drinking bottled water. I drink 1.5 litres a day so I will need a lot. The weather is cooler there. I went to Berbera and felt like I was burning from the inside.

Bohol

VIP

Keo

VIP
I'm already on it trust me. I'm picky with my food in general so there's no way I'm not drinking bottled water. I drink 1.5 litres a day so I will need a lot. The weather is cooler there. I went to Berbera and felt like I was burning from the inside.
I decided to go Qardho during August 2015 which is one of the hottest seasons, around august to october and also the most driest season.
:meleshame:

Gambar

VIP
I decided to go Qardho during August 2015 which is one of the hottest seasons, around august to october and also the most driest season.
:meleshame:
I've been told and I'm not making that mistake. I cannot handle humidity at all and I actually want to enjoy it. Going to Berbera during July waan is nacay wallahi that's how hot it was. I couldn't even enjoy how beautiful it was because it was so hot.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Nice man sounds like a proper trip. How's ur Somali tho ?:pachah1:

All those places in DDSI are not far from one another and my Somali has improved since my last trip so I'll be alright this time.

What's yours saying? I know you're worse than me :mjlaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
All those places in DDSI are not far from one another and my Somali has improved since my last trip so I'll be alright this time.

What's yours saying? I know you're worse than me :mjlaugh:
Fam I been practising talking to my parents strictly Somali and tell them to fix anything I said wrong even got myself a Somali book to learn my nigga I'm that serious. Last time I went people called me Oromo cause my Somali was so shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.