Where to invest in somalia?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Why does everyone want to invest in xamar or hargeisa. I understand those are the most devoloped and populated cities. But I feel like it’s unfair to the other cities that may not have electricity and running water. What are nice diverse(Clan diversity) places to invest in?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why does everyone want to invest in xamar or hargeisa. I understand those are the most devoloped and populated cities. But I feel like it’s unfair to the other cities that may not have electricity and running water. What are nice diverse(Clan diversity) places to invest in?
Clan diversity? Xamar!
I would reccomend garawoe for electricity, since it's so expensive even to European standards. 1 fridge lamp can cost up to 200$ per month

digaagjecel

Only invest where you have family so you can arm a militia if Someone try’s to play with your business
Bro I don’t wanna fight I already see enough gun violence by my fellow somalis in America. I just wanna help people while making profit.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The capitals (Mogadishu, Kismayo, Garowe or Hargesia), or your own region and tuulo.

digaagjecel

The capitals (Mogadishu, Kismayo, Garowe or Hargesia), or your own region and tuulo.
My region is out the picture there’s no food/water and there’s al-shabaab at the moment. The cities you named are nice but I’m looking for a city that that isn’t really developed but is diverse.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My region is out the picture there’s no food/water and there’s al-shabaab at the moment. The cities you named are nice but I’m looking for a city that that isn’t really developed but is diverse.
Somaliland - Erigavo or Burco. Fairly developed, good locale, and business oriented people.

digaagjecel

You could always get into the transport and logistics sector. I know many relatives who became millionaires in Africa without ever coming to the West. Some are also involved in trading gold from Central African countries but the margins are slim.
I’m getting my degree in computer engineering I wanna use whatever I learned from that degree and apply it back home.

digaagjecel

Invest in your own tuulo. That is most reasonable thing to do. No need for 'clan diversity', it's every man for himself. :nvjpqts:
People like you are lowkey the reason why I might just settle in Nairobi. Every man for himself kullaha. Fam I’m not tryna live in a savage enviroment for the rest of my life, I already live in the hood.

People like you are lowkey the reason why I might just settle in Nairobi. Every man for himself kullaha. Fam I’m not tryna live in a savage enviroment for the rest of my life, I already live in the hood.
Maxaa kaa qaldaan niinyow?:drakewtf:

How is it 'savage' for one to invest into his homeland and ignore the rest? We already have entire qabils claiming capital cities due it being in their deegan, what's wrong with looking after your people and investing in your own region? If you don't want to live in a savage environment, build your household instead of living in dusty tuulos.

Due to our current state in Somalia, and how many of us (at the end of the day) carry the qabiilist mindset, my statement is within reason.

Trending