Where to invest in somalia?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Maxaa kaa qaldaan niinyow?:drakewtf:

How is it 'savage' for one to invest into his homeland and ignore the rest? We already have entire qabils claiming capital cities due it being in their deegan, what's wrong with looking after your people and investing in your own region? If you don't want to live in a savage environment, build your household instead of living in dusty tuulos.

Due to our current state in Somalia, and how many of us (at the end of the day) carry the qabiilist mindset, my statement is within reason.
I’m personally trying to get away from that mindset by investing in a place that doesn’t really have those mindsets. If I invest in my tuulo I’ll just grow to love my clan before I love all somalis in general.

@digaagjecel best investment opportunity in Somalia right now is my reer abti city Cadaado. They are building an international airport, once completed prices will inflate. Right now it’s hg saleeban tuulo soon it will become the capital of Galmudug, so a diverse city. I can help if you have atleast 20k to invest.

My region is out the picture there’s no food/water and there’s al-shabaab at the moment. The cities you named are nice but I’m looking for a city that that isn’t really developed but is diverse.
Galkacyo theirs two clans there and there’s about 70k people there it’s a bit devolved but not that much:hmm:

Maxaa kaa qaldaan niinyow?:drakewtf:

How is it 'savage' for one to invest into his homeland and ignore the rest? We already have entire qabils claiming capital cities due it being in their deegan, what's wrong with looking after your people and investing in your own region? If you don't want to live in a savage environment, build your household instead of living in dusty tuulos.

Due to our current state in Somalia, and how many of us (at the end of the day) carry the qabiilist mindset, my statement is within reason.
It’s because of this mindset that Somalia will
not prosper.

Reborn
My dads brother lives there at the moment and he isn’t samaroon. He told me so far it’s really nice and they have nice schools as well.

Why not visit him in Borama before you decide to invest?
You'll also have the opportunity to explore Hargeisa too.

Why do you think so? Do you have any dispute with what I have just stated?
As Somalis, we’re full of shit. We talk a big game about being nationalists and patriotic, but deep down, we don’t care about our land. We don’t love our country. Only our “tuulo” and our ancestral lands matter. The “as long as it ain’t my hut” mindset is what’s preventing Somalia from truly prospering and flourishing.

digaagjecel

Why not visit him in Borama before you decide to invest?
You'll also have the opportunity to explore Hargeisa too.
I’m going to somalia this summer, my dad doesn’t carry a qabil mindset. He’s strictly looking to make money in his country. We’re going to garbaharey,galkacyo,xamar,hargeisa,and boroma.

I’m going to somalia this summer, my dad doesn’t carry a qabil mindset. He’s strictly looking to make money in his country. We’re going to garbaharey,galkacyo,xamar,hargeisa,and boroma.
galkacyo is a bit divided tho

the north is majeertan and the south is Habar gider

:wow1:

As Somalis, we’re full of shit. We talk a big game about being nationalists and patriotic, but deep down, we don’t care about our land. We don’t love our country. Only our “tuulo” and our ancestral lands matter. The “as long as it ain’t my hut” mindset is what’s preventing Somalia from truly prospering and flourishing.
That is what I am saying. Somalis have never been united, under a political power at least. The development of 'my tuulo' would actually indirectly benefit the country, in ways you may not believe it or not.

No matter how hard-core a Somali-weynist is, they would always succumb to their natural extinct of tribalism once pushed hard enough. We've seen the civil war and how all Somalis went full mayhem on each other, fracturing the country for an eternity. I no longer believe that Somaliweyn, or a united Somalia is possible. Trying to take away tribalism from Somalis is like taking away khat from them. It's never going to work, so I think it's best we use tribalism in a positive manner where we see benefit for all. :nvjpqts:

That is what I am saying. Somalis have never been united, under a political power at least. The development of 'my tuulo' would actually indirectly benefit the country, in ways you may not believe it or not.

No matter how hard-core a Somali-weynist is, they would always succumb to their natural extinct of tribalism once pushed hard enough. We've seen the civil war and how all Somalis went full mayhem on each other, fracturing the country for an eternity. I no longer believe that Somaliweyn, or a united Somalia is possible. Trying to take away tribalism from Somalis is like taking away khat from them. It's never going to work, so I think it's best we use tribalism in a positive manner where we see benefit for all. :nvjpqts:
How has that worked in the last three decades? It’s literally every man for himself. It would be great if each region competed against each other to build the best of the best, which would benefit Somali as a whole but nope, that isn’t happening. Too much xaasidniimo aya dadka ka buuxo, and every region wants to be the only one standing.

How has that worked in the last three decades? It’s literally every man for himself. It would be great if each region competed against each other to build the best of the best, which would benefit Somali as a whole but nope, that isn’t happening. Too much xaasidniimo aya dadka ka buuxo, and every region wants to be the only one standing.
I am not disputing that Somalis have Xasiidimo, but I am against the collective union of Somalis. We tried that once, and it miserably failed.

But you're correct on your assertion that Somalis hate each other. It's best we all go our separate ways and, when the tribal feuds and disputes quell, we can then think of forming some sort of political union with each other. :nvjpqts:

digaagjecel

I am not disputing that Somalis have Xasiidimo, but I am against the collective union of Somalis. We tried that once, and it miserably failed.

But you're correct on your assertion that Somalis hate each other. It's best we all go our separate ways and, when the tribal feuds and disputes quell, we can then think of forming some sort of political union with each other. :nvjpqts:
Where are you from?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Invest in the digital realm. Somalis all over could use your services if it's online.

So many opportunities there and without the drawbacks of dealing with the corruption.

Thanks for the civil discussion. I don’t think qabil will ever disappear because parents are intent on teaching their kids about it. I also think that in the future, Somalia will not only be divided, but it will be overtaken by other countries, and will no longer belong to “us” because we’ve shown we don’t care about it.

This has happened in history before (indigenous in Canada/US, Muslims in Spain).

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Innovation and economic growth is driven in places with the largest amount of human capital. That is why large cities thrive more than small towns. The economic disparity within Somalia is as pronounces as it is anywhere else.

If it is an active investment, you're relatively safe in any large city. If you're looking to purchase property or squat on land, I would encourage you to practice caution as it might turn sour for you without family presence.

digaagjecel

Innovation and economic growth is driven in places with the largest amount of human capital. That is why large cities thrive more than small towns. The economic disparity within Somalia is as pronounces as it is anywhere else.

If it is an active investment, you're relatively safe in any large city. If you're looking to purchase property or squat on land, I would encourage you to practice caution as it might turn sour for you without family presence.
Good info bro I appreciate it.

Trending