where u at

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Canada was a nice place till I heard about how bad the Somalis were doing in Canada. One Pakistani Canadian even told me about how bad the environment is over there and that most kids grows up to become degenerates. Many Somali Canadians moves to UAE in order to raise their kids in a better environment.
its really not that deep.

if you want to raise good kids in canada you need to follow two rules

1) Keep them away from places somalis congregate. this is usually in government housing, dixon etc. Stay around the cadaans. your kids might become gaal but they won't be gang banging or borderline alcoholics with no high school diploma

2) raise them around family. A lot of the single mothers here raise their kids around family members, this way the child has to answer to a community of adults equally invested in his betterment. they well have xishood and most likely do well.

Bonus) make him proud of his/her somalinimo but make sure they know most somalis aint shit. tell them to stick with punjabs and the indho yaars.

Netherlands_120-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Redlightdistrict & good weed
:russsmug:

its really not that deep.

if you want to raise good kids in canada you need to follow two rules

1) Keep them away from places somalis congregate. this is usually in government housing, dixon etc. Stay around the cadaans. your kids might become gaal but they won't be gang banging or borderline alcoholics with no high school diploma

2) raise them around family. A lot of the single mothers here raise their kids around family members, this way the child has to answer to a community of adults equally invested in his betterment. they well have xishood and most likely do well.

Bonus) make him proud of his/her somalinimo but make sure they know most somalis aint shit. tell them to stick with punjabs and the indho yaars.
What about raising them around Indians? Indian parents are very strict and they do raise good kids.

What about raising them around Indians? Indian parents are very strict and they do raise good kids.
yup.. anyone but somalis and jamaicans. tbh even jamaicans are better then somalis. you'll notice that the areas with fewer somali populations tend to have good successful kids earning multiple degrees, but the ghettos they congregate in become hotspots for all types crimes and drugs.

yup.. anyone but somalis and jamaicans. tbh even jamaicans are better then somalis. you'll notice that the areas with fewer somali populations tend to have good successful kids earning multiple degrees, but the ghettos they congregate in become hotspots for all types crimes and drugs.

Here is a dog getting bit in the nuts by a tortoise while licking itself.

Just as meaningless as your talks :comeon:

sis it might be different in europe, but out here in the TRUE north you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who disagrees with that statement

It is too cold to commit crime, the few who get caught are internet crimes :drakelaugh:

This here is the true north :birdman: Yoz a fake north don't even get frostbites while you sleep on three layers of sheets, you playin girl :kodaksmiley:

I remember when Somali mothers used to tell their kids to stay away from Jamaicans. Now it's Jamaican mothers who tell their kids to stay away from Somalis. :snoop::meleshame:

From where cold ass hunkies are born, if this was Game of Thrones, I'd be on the other side of the wall chilling with the ice king :damedamn:
:faysalwtf:

i could never be in europe. imagine being around all those white folks speaking in tongues at you. their language is legit disgusting. how do you even find makeup that matches your color?

I remember when Somali mothers used to tell their kids to stay away from Jamaicans. Now it's Jamaican mothers who tell their kids to stay away from Somalis. :snoop::meleshame:
bruh i LEGIT heard that at my old high school lmao. when one jamaican girl's mom told her to stay away from her friend who was somali. literally said "she was a bad influence". shit broke my heart, but years later i see what she meant.

:faysalwtf:

i could never be in europe. imagine being around all those white folks speaking in tongues at you. their language is legit disgusting. how do you even find makeup that matches your color?

I don't, have to import it.

But I take that over the US any day, I got free healthcare, education, gets 1000 $ grants a month, and cheap rent and public transportation. I'm good :manny:

I don't, have to import it.

But I take that over the US any day, I got free healthcare, education, gets 1000 $ grants a month, and cheap rent and public transportation. I'm good :manny:
sis thats so expensive :kendrickcry:. i always used to wonder why all euro somalis wore shades ten times lighter then their tone. but now i know why. bish your living the life though. id KILL for free education and grants. i heard it'll be free here this september but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.