• 🇨🇦

• 🇬🇧

• 🇰🇪

Results are only viewable after voting.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nah. I'm Catholic.
I know several Somalis that were Catholics , but they have reverted to Islam they are somewhere in their 60's and 70's, their presence was very large in the cathedral of Mogadishu before the Kacaan era , it was then where most had emigrated elsewhere , but this is quite new to me to witness a younger generation , I believe you are a recent convert if I am correct ?

Most somalis that are converting to christianity today are actually evangelical for example you can see them on YT channels .

I know several Somalis that were Catholics , but they have reverted to Islam they are somewhere in their 60's and 70's, their presence was very large in the cathedral of Mogadishu before the Kacaan era , it was then where most had emigrated elsewhere , but this is quite new to me to witness a younger generation , I believe you are a recent convert if I am correct ?

Most somalis that are converting to christianity today are actually evangelical for example you can see them on YT channels .

Yes, I believe Pentecostal but I could be wrong.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's not cap. It was before he became Prime Minister.
Why did dressed like an Aladdin avatar with a blackface , those who are mostly leniently progressive always exhibit some sort of racism even it it's subtle it's definitely reeking from the outside , so it could be believable .

But then again racists like Trump or Bolton were very direct with their sentiments.

There is an old saying the silent one is unpredictable since you don't know their ulterior motive

Why did dressed like an Aladdin avatar with a blackface , those who are mostly leniently progressive always exhibit some sort of racism even it it's subtle it's definitely reeking from the outside , so it could be believable .

But then again racists like Trump or Bolton were very direct with their sentiments.

There is a saying the silent one is always a dangerous killer

He's not a racist, he's just an idiot. He creepily loves non whites. I think he has a fetish. He made the Proud Boys a terrorist group but with no evidence of terrorism just a few weeks ago. I remember when a hijabi girl lied about having her hijab snatched out of her head and he started to blame a imaginery white man. It turned out to be a total hoax and he comes out and says that he's glad she is safe and he double downed on his attacks against white supremacy. He's crazy.

How did a thread go from where were you born to terrorism and kkk, fetish :dead:
And Justin Trudeau :rejoice:

giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Born in Chicago 🇺🇸 ➡ then moved as a kid to the 🇬🇧 (Liverpool and London). I’m seriously considering moving to New Zealand 🇳🇿 aka Kiwiland as they’re aren’t many s there. I’m sick and tired of taking an L for Reer UK :snoop:

None of the above! I was born in a small island south of Argentina and slightly north of Antarctica. My best friend growing up was an immigrant polar cub named Nico!

giphy.gif