Where would y’all not go to on a first date & why not?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Escape room

Reason: went on an escape room date and couldn't get past the puzzles without help from the employees :dead: .

It was a funny experience but I was stressed af. Felt like I wasted my money at the end.

Escape room

Reason: went on an escape room date and couldn't get past the puzzles without help from the employees :dead: .

It was a funny experience but I was stressed af. Felt like I wasted my money at the end.
I’ve never been to one so not sure 🤔

What are your thoughts on car dates, like.. just driving around? There's a lot of discourse online about the dos and don'ts for first dates, I personally prefer it over a crowded restaurant since I get overstimulated easily & I hate corweded spaces.. I was having a convo earlier with a few acquaintances and the topic came up people were totally against it :russ:

Escape room

Same thing happened to me, I was getting everything wrong. High risk high reward though, if you get the clues right you look like the man

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Escape room

You gotta get creative bro. Attempt the escape room before you take her so you know all the ins and outs. That way when you get out she’ll think you’re smart and have high iq. Lock in my nigga

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Same thing happened to me, I was getting everything wrong. High risk high reward though, if you get the clues right you look like the man
2/2 after you’ve done the escape room displaying your intellectual capabilities. Get your boy to wear all black and pretend to rob her. Then you can come to her as a saviour, she’ll remember you and you would have shown yourself to be courageous and brave. Traits women seek in men. Guys lock in how y’all not know this

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
You gotta get creative bro. Attempt the escape room before you take her so you know all the ins and outs. That way when you get out she’ll think you’re smart and have high iq. Lock in my nigga
download.jpeg

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
hire someone to rob her purse and get it back, higher return.

View attachment 342475
After that go on the dark web. Find her address and hire an arsonist and sadly all her stuff burns and she doesn’t have a place to stay. You offer her your as an alternative and since you saved her from danger once she’s comfortable enough to accept your offer.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Bro so the one I went to doesn't allow you to go in solo.

I tried to attempt the escape room solo a few days after the date but got they said I had to bring in another person.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
After that go on the dark web. Find her address and hire an arsonist and sadly all her stuff burns and she doesn’t have a place to stay. You offer her your as an alternative and since you saved her from danger once she’s comfortable enough to accept your offer.
9360yy.jpg

Trending