Where you physically disciplined as a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for most Somali parents being too reer badiye to understand this. Getting beat sucks, but it only sucks for like a couple hours. Dat sleep after you get ur ass whooped tho :ahh: But mental/psychological discipline is far worse. I can't imagine how my life would be growing up if my parents figured out that taking away my PS2, xbox and runescape away from me would hurt me more. That shit would set me straight af bruh, I'd never f*ck around again :mjcry: Or when your older (12+) the "dissapointed" card hurts too. That shit makes u wanna change more than a beating cuz it stings and you feel hella guilty

Bruh, they took my PS2 and whopped me to the bone. I was on suicide watch :eminemdamn:

They used my PS2 ac adapter on me :damn:

waraabe

Your superior
beating kids is absolutely fine as long as it doesn't cause permanent marks/damage. I used to get the odd belt few times as a kid but i knew how to behave from a young age (more from schools back home)

only the lower classes don't know how to behave i think

S

SOMACOON

I used to get beat with a rolling pin.
They stopped early on though and used psychological manipulation which was worse. :wow:

Wood-Rolling-Pins-Non-stick-Glide-dumpling-noodle-Cake-Dough-Rollers-Decorating-Roller-crafts-Baking-cooking.jpg

This one tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts