Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cushtic

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Red Sea civilization

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bantu is also a langauge group, but yet you want us to be them??
We are not Bantu. But we Somalis are Black. Most Somalis are dark skinned. What is wrong with you self-hating Somalis? My God, even the Eritreans who are lighter than us are more proud to be Black Africans than us. Smh.

Somali are African Blacks. We need to be proud of being Black. Enough with the Arab worshipping shit.

I am,
Amal "Cushitic is not a race" Omar

why is black a race and Cushitic isn't. Naaya stick to your delusion and keep your new age ideologies in the west where they belong. horte, how much time did you spend in ghetto to learn about the black race, only somali thugs and somalis hoes believe in this black race bullshit.

why is black a race and Cushitic isn't. Naaya stick to your delusion and keep your new age ideologies in the west where they belong. horte, how much time did you spend in ghetto to learn about the black race, only somali thugs and somalis hoes believe in this black race bullshit.
Do you consider yourself to be Black? I'd love for you to visit Libya and see how your Arab brothers treat you. :ftw9nwa:

Odeg

Gedo
Do you consider yourself to be Black? I'd love for you to visit Libya and see how your Arab brothers treat you. :ftw9nwa:
I can pay for one way ticket to South african slum for you. Spend quality time with your african brothers.

Do you consider yourself to be Black?

hell no, I am somali and only somali. I don't care about rest of africa, north or south. i care least of all about new world black and their ideologies. if you say to a nigerian, i not black , they move on. if you say to AA, i not black, it like you insult his mother. it not only somalis that have a problem with the black label. Dominican, Brazilian don't also care for these North American labels.

I can pay for one way ticket to South african slum for you. Spend quality time with your african brothers.
Sorry mate, but as much as you hate it, Somalis resemble South Africans more than Yemenis. I'm sick of seeing Somalis worshipping Arabs. Let's see if a Yemeni man would let your Black ass marry his daughter.

Odeg

Gedo
Sorry mate, but as much as you hate it, Somalis resemble South Africans more than Yemenis. I'm sick of seeing Somalis worshipping Arabs. Let's see if a Yemeni man would let your Black ass marry his daughter.
I'm not black and I could marry a yemeni girl if I want too. You need to troll better.

I'm not black and I could marry a yemeni girl if I want too. You need to troll better.
Oh really? What makes you think that? I know an Eritrean man that was close to marrying a Yemeni girl. The father and mother agreed, and everything was set...but the girl's brothers told the father how could he let their sister marry an African and they weren't gonna allow it, so at the ENGAGEMENT party/mehir, the family called off the wedding and the Eritrean man was absolutely devastated. That's how racist Arabs are.

somali

_55608459_abdigunhands.jpg

somali-shukri-khadra.jpg

Bantu
3fcb699.jpg

g150416b.jpg

Uskud, ciyaal suug, let the picture speak for themselves. why is it your childish arguement alway that yemeni men will not let you marry their daughters as if their women were hurrulcan. beside many somalis men have married Yemen women. i know of lady who is Cissa whose mother is yemen arab from djibouti so that make you point mute.

:chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot:

angrycat

not so sad after all
This is that identity crisis i was speaking about in geeljires thread firi tanna bringing up carabs in a convo about africa, what do they have to do with anything? just as arabs hate africans as do africans hate each other, hell somalis hate each other on a clan by clan basis, so this african unity is a moot point. I have love for all kinds of people regardless of where they are from and would love that all of us africans could be allies with one another lakinsi it isnt the case. Kenya would annex us in a second if they could, same deal with ethiopia.

@sadsomali The Amal character is a troll. Don't take what she says seriously , she spouts rubbish on purpose.

As to answer the question of the OP

We belong to the Soomaali civilization.

This is that identity crisis i was speaking about in geeljires thread firi tanna bringing up carabs in a convo about africa, what do they have to do with anything? just as arabs hate africans as do africans hate each other, hell somalis hate each other on a clan by clan basis, so this african unity is a moot point. I have love for all kinds of people regardless of where they are from and would love that all of us africans could be allies with one another lakinsi it isnt the case. Kenya would annex us in a second if they could, same deal with ethiopia.

not really with AJ and co, for them distancing one self from southwest african is automatically booty capping for arabs and whites. waar these people must suffer from low self esteem. I don't care for Arabs or Bantu, my own people are trying to destroy themselves from within, the rest of the world can go to hell for all i care.

these African booty capper should answer a few questions. will african protect us from a supper power? answer NO. will african allow us to buy their mineral resource at a lower price than market value because we are fellow african? answer NO. will african provide us with technology to improve the lives of our people? answer NO. is Africa neutral, or do they take the side of our ancient enemy, ethiopia his capital is the Headquarter of the african union? No. is africa completely power less, eg when Morroco annex western Sahara, the african union was only able to make pitiful show of support. Morroco quit the African union, what did africa do! nothing.

@sadsomali The Amal character is a troll. Don't take what she says seriously , she spouts rubbish on purpose.

As to answer the question of the OP

We belong to the Soomaali civilization.
Oh shut up. I'm a troll because I give Somalis the cold hard truth huh. I'm a realty checker for Somalis. Face the truth.

not really with AJ and co, for them distancing one self from southwest african is automatically booty capping for arabs and whites. waar these people must suffer from low self esteem. I don't care for Arabs or Bantu, my own people are trying to destroy themselves from within, the rest of the world can go to hell for all i care.

these African booty capper should answer a few questions. will african protect us from a supper power? answer NO. will african allow us to buy their mineral resource at a lower price than market value because we are fellow african? answer NO. will african provide us with technology to improve the lives of our people? answer NO. is Africa neutral, or do they take the side of our ancient enemy, ethiopia his capital is the Headquarter of the african union? No. is africa completely power less, eg when Morroco annex western Sahara, the african union was only able to make pitiful show of support. Morroco quit the African union, what did africa do! nothing.
Whether you think you're Black or not is irrelevant. Race is what people percieve you to be. The White Man can distinguish a Somali from a Kenyan. Every ethnic group in the world see Somalis as Blacks, so what you call yourself doesn't matter.

Whether you think you're Black or not is irrelevant. Race is what people percieve you to be. The White Man can distinguish a Somali from a Kenyan. Every ethnic group in the world see Somalis as Blacks, so what you call yourself doesn't matter.

whether the white man can distinguish me form a kenya is irrelevant, all the people that we have historical trade with have realize the intrinsic difference between us and Bantu. furthermore, when the british want to add us to the black race, the elder petition our removal and it was change by the governor general of kenya which jubbaland was then apart of. we have alway determine our own self worth. if the british empire at the high of power could make us black, what make you think that a country(Merica) that will soon cease to be major white can.

Lol @ land of Punt. It could have been what it is now Eritrea or Sudan.

Like I said Somalis like to steal other people's history because their ashamed of their own or lack of.

Somalis had a lot more contact with Bantus than the Ancient Egyptians, if any. Somalis have been living with Bantus for millenia

If you ask any Egyptains they'll tell Somalia. I went to school in Egypt and it was in their history books. Even I can find YouTube show in 80s showing it Somalia. Ethopia is trying to hack jack it's done people like are helping them.

Here Egyptain writer stating that Somalia is Puntland (this was in 1960) and how Somalis and Egyptains are same people have common history culture religion.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 284
Egyptains tv show Sherihan (the actress) wearing Somali Dirac and dancing niiko and singing about Somalia history from punt land days to independence from Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.