Which country besides yours do you respect

Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, China, and the "Asian Tigers" (Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong). Also Turkey, Rwanda, and Botswana to name a few.

Word is Rwanda acts as the middle man for illegal DRC mineral extraction.
I too once admired them - until I realized the people across their border don't share the same sentiment & for good reason.

I hope Rwanda 2.0 doesn't happen😔. Seems like a beautiful country with friendly soft spoken people, it's also the cleanest nation in Africa. To bad Kagame seems to be in bed with the wrong groups. Dude is kinda charismatic.

Indonesia and Malaysia! What about you?
Oman: Interesting ties to the Harti clans of Daarood.
Malaysia: Modern archetype for a functioning Muslim country (that is not a petrol state).
Afghanistan: A beacon of anti-colonial triumph in the 21st century.
China: The greatest economic miracle the world has ever seen.
Japan: Anime

Last edited:

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
I respect the USA for saving Somalia from famine and also taking in 200k+ Somali refugees and giving us a home thank you americaaaaaa 🇺🇸 💙 🇸🇴
Never forget the power of creating the nightmare and providing the hero to do away with that nightmare. It is a powerful tool.

Providing free healthcare but supplying the meats, sugar, processed stuff that caused you to need the healthcare - if you follow my analogy aka modern medicine.

Yes they have been charitable to us but they caused us to be in need of charity:

Malaysia and Indonesia are two countries I respect and I think their economic and governmental policies could be mirrored in Somalia once it gets proper governance. That and the outstanding conduct of the Malaysians and Indonesians I’ve met irl, they are some of the most polite and respectful people I’ve come across.

Djibouti🇩🇯 could have joined Somalia in 1977. But instead they said no, for that reason I don't respect them, and I don't recognize them as a country.
Djibouti’s elections were rigged by the pro French afar and the Colonial French, they pretty much sabotaged the process of reunification with Somalia. However by the Qadr of Allah, the Somalis of Djibouti wrestled back control of Djibouti and ensured that they would be in the driving seat if it was to be independence, that’s why I think they deserve independence, and tbh the saying “two states, one people” rings true in this context.

Trending