which girl you think here is loose???

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Muslim is meant to say Bismillah before having intercourse with his wife, you should repent for calling a Muslim an apostate.
“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allaah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger that you were mocking?’

Make no excuse; you disbelieved after you had believed…”

[al-Tawbah 9:65-66]
Sxb there somethings not to even take chances at

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allaah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger that you were mocking?’

Sxb there somethings not to even take chances at
Only khawarij make takfeer on muslims. Her post wasn't insulting or mocking Islam.

Stupid thread:birdman: im a virgin and will be till marriage. :rejoice:Im not cheap:heh:

SOMALI SISTERS DO NOT LOOSE YOUR HONOUR for cheap abdis:hova: who will literally shame you after they are done with you. :notsureif:

EDIT: If you loose yourself to an AJNABI. Wallahi your cheaper than a pile of dirt:drakelaugh:

Before you think about loosing it :ohno: think about your Hooyo :mjkkk:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Only khawarij make takfeer on muslims. Her post wasn't insulting or mocking Islam.

yess she is, anyone can call you an apostate with good evidence, she said it to get laughs,either stand up for my religion or go claim something else, I'm sick and tired of these munafiiq who insist that they be among us but are our enemies u are a wolf in sheep's clothing

I'm getting it in......

giphy.gif

If it is white :damedamn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
yess she is, anyone can call you an apostate with good evidence, she said it to get laughs,either stand up for my religion or go claim something else, I'm sick and tired of these munafiiq who insist that they be among us but are our enemies u are a wolf in sheep's clothing
So I'm a munafiq and shes an apostate, that's 2 ppl you've declared as non muslims in one thread. :mjlol:

Ironically you support somaliland giving Ogaden women and children(muslims) to the Ethiopian regime (kuffar) that will torture and kill these innocents, what does that make Somaliland? Oh wait...

Virgin or not who cares. What's important is you say Bismillah before sex.
read the cunto dua before going down :eating:
A Muslim is meant to say Bismillah before having intercourse with his wife, you should repent for calling a Muslim an apostate.

Even if you don't pray, fast, pay zakat, etc last thing you wanna do is take chances on joking about ur Deen. But nevermind I shouldn't concern myself with other ppl

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
So I'm a munafiq and shes an apostate, that's 2 ppl you've declared as non muslims in one thread. :mjlol:

Ironically you support somaliland giving Ogaden women and children(muslims) to the Ethiopian regime (kuffar) whom they will torture then kill, what does that make Somaliland?

i support onlf being sent back and tortured yes for their crimes against my family get out of my face, be a man and attack me and not my family victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts