Which is better Australia or America?

After graduation, I am thinking of working in one of these two countries, but I am leaning toward Australia because the reputation of the Somalis there is good and they are educated, and I do not think they are ghetto. What do you think?

What are you majoring in? What proffession are you looking to work in? I'll pick the penal colony any day. I'll do anything to avoid the Madow American. Also many american industries are simply not what they were anymore, America is not what it was anymore.

There are serious soical and polictical issues looming in America. Speak to some American relatives first before you commit to it.

I don’t know if there’s anywhere like America for anyone trying to make it, it’s a hustlers paradise.

What are you majoring in? What proffession are you looking to work in? I'll pick the penal colony any day. I'll do anything to avoid the Madow American. Also many american industries are simply not what they were anymore, America is not what it was anymore.

There are serious soical and polictical issues looming in America. Speak to some American relatives first before you commit to it.
Nursing, and graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, but for your information, I want to lose work there for a certain period until I obtain citizenship, then return to the Gulf and get double the money.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
After graduation, I am thinking of working in one of these two countries, but I am leaning toward Australia because the reputation of the Somalis there is good and they are educated, and I do not think they are ghetto. What do you think?

Australia better. The weather is perfect. Somalis are far away. and the beach is amazing. But as a minority u will feel lonely there

Go America if you’re looking for opportunities but peace and quiet with raising a family many Australian cities can be of great value .

I am afraid I know next to nothing about that area, so keep that in mind.

I believe my sister in law (brothers wife) was in your line of work but moved up to a registered midwife, she travels up and down the country, staying put for a month. She makes very good living and all her travelling and accommodation expenses are covered for her. This is England and outside of London, cost of living is manageable, so these companies can manage it.

If your primary goal is to seek long term employment in the Gulf, you may very well have just commit to it and live modestly in either US or Australia for those years. Cost of living and housing is spiralling out of control in most western cities, so it might not be a relative factor at all.

Like I said, if you have family in either of those countries, speak to them. I would trust them most or whom they vouch for.

Other than that, I would join a bunch of professional forums and get an idea of those countries for myself.

The following are just some Reddit threads but I would also look into non-Reddit forums as well:
You may also find decent answers for the question you asked on the following links:
  • r/AskUsa (there are many variations of this)

Trending

Latest posts