Which one were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
SF for sure, from the sf alpha days. those combos are still in my muscle memory til this day obamadatazz

also def jam ffny was my first and only ps2 game for a while. i used to play the shit out of that game with no memory card, so i would always try to finish the game in one sitting :lol: . i made it all the way to the battle with sticky fingaz before i finally bought a memory card. turned out it was the second last battle :deadosama:

SF for sure, from the sf alpha days. those combos are still in my muscle memory til this day obamadatazz

also def jam ffny was my first and only ps2 game for a while. i used to play the shit out of that game with no memory card, so i would always try to finish the game in one sitting :lol: . i made it all the way to the battle with sticky fingaz before i finally bought a memory card. turned out it was the second last battle :deadosama:

Started of with Street fighter but soon as I saw the fatalities in MK I jumped ship with the quickness. Still have a soft spot for Tekken. Def Jam ffny was the shit too.

Tramo

nowadays i f*ck mostly with smash bros, the only game i got time for as it's easy to pick up and have random fun games, but also get serious from time to time. shit is deceptively technical. peep this

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Man Mortal Kombat and Street fighter were crazy!

Super smash bros for N64 was also legnedary :fittytousand:. Being only nigga in burco with a game console back then gave me ratings:mjlaugh:

Loved street fighter up until Alpha. Then i saw tekken 3 and i didnt go outside and play for a whole summer. Both series were great, i hated soul calibur though

Tramo

sf3 was that shit, i think that was the pinnacle of the series. it also brought us one of the craziest moments in video game history

Tramo

the shit that got me was he knew exactly at which point to jump and block the high kick too :damn:

the shit that got me was he knew exactly at which point to jump and block the high kick too :damn:

Wa yaab. Man has it down to a science. There was a Djiboutian guy in my neighbourhood as a kid in Ottawa who was the absolute G of street fighter. He mastered Dhalsim and a bunch of other characters he would even whoop every indha yaar kid at the arcade. He was a Somali treasure for sure. @AbdiJohnson please tell me you can confirm this legend around 94/95 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.