Which one were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Tekken no doubt best was tekken 3 and tekken tag

I remember me and my friends used to go play at each others houses all The time played the shit out of tekken beach volley mode and tekken bowling

we even believed Leewulong had a hidden move where he takes out his gun and kills The guy

One fight Ill never forget is when my friend was panda and my cousin was yoshimitsu both where at full health and at The start the panda went down on his knees my cousin rushed towards him and the panda farted and instantly killed yoshimitsu

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Wa yaab. Man has it down to a science. There was a Djiboutian guy in my neighbourhood as a kid in Ottawa who was the absolute G of street fighter. He mastered Dhalsim and a bunch of other characters he would even whoop every indha yaar kid at the arcade. He was a Somali treasure for sure. @AbdiJohnson please tell me you can confirm this legend around 94/95 lol

Which neighborhood? I have an idea of who you're talking about. Was he fat?

Bohol

VIP
Mortal Kombat of course.

tumblr_ncvkcjCDG31sodwato1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't know these games you guys must be nerds
You have no clue what "nerd" actually means - granted, many nerds are gamers but not every gamer is a nerd

It's like saying camels drink water, you drink water, therefore you have to be a camel

You all were spoiled kids. I used to save money to buy nice clothes and books
Didn't have time to play games :zhqjlmx:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

Ain't nobody got time for that. Who the hell cared about clothes at that age. It was all about sonic, megaman, mortal kombat.... you deserve a hadukan for that
latest

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I borrowed that game from a family friend once and they'd bring it everytime they'd come to our house.

Status
Not open for further replies.