which qabil were you banned from taking home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
My parents never thought me to hate any qabil. LOL Do Somali parents really tell their kids don't marry this and that qabil? :damedamn:

waraabe

Your superior
I will be honest with you, I wouldn't marry a darod lady because they tend to be very qabiil ridden and will take it beyond a joke. They tend to create cuqdad in their kids heart. Wallahi I heard some fucked up stories, mothers and fathers telling their kids qabyaalad and hate and as a result the kids grow up confused and hating half of their identity. I haven't ever heard of this with other qabiils so I don't have am issue with other qabiils

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I will be honest with you, I wouldn't marry a darod lady because they tend to be very qabiil ridden and will take it beyond a joke. They tend to create cuqdad in their kids heart. Wallahi I heard some fucked up stories, mothers and fathers telling their kids qabyaalad and hate and as a result the kids grow up confused and hating half of their identity. I haven't ever heard of this with other qabiils so I don't have am issue with other qabiils
Swear nikka stay describing his people in every post he makes:mjlaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
Swear nikka stay describing his people in every post he makes:mjlaugh:

Kkkk

Stay catching feelings. You need to stop this inferiority complex sxb. What I said is very true from my experiences so I won't risk it. It may well be a lie but there we go

Status
Not open for further replies.