which qabil were you banned from taking home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
My parents hate non but love all.
I personally don't like Eeydoor and Dhabayaco their way of thinking. That is it. Shutururu,..

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If I'm asked for qabil I'm just gonna do this and sing Soomaali Tooso
1f60f28c-16e0-4700-89a0-d0863f178783

Theyll say youre probably a midgaan :reallymaury:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I know your type love. Trust me, I know you like the back of my hand. You wear huaraches and a Nike cap to go along with your abaya. Oh shit, don't let me forget the gold-painted Casio watch.

Let's go to Costa after Ramadan to discuss Skepta's latest album over a round of lattes topped off in whipped cream. I'll act like I'm interested in Grime just to get to know you.

What do you say, my darling?
PTEkSV4.jpg

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I know your type love. Trust me, I know you like the back of my hand. You wear huaraches and a Nike cap to go along with your abaya. Oh shit, don't let me forget the gold-painted Casio watch.

Let's go to Costa after Ramadan to discuss Skepta's latest album over a round of lattes topped off in whipped cream. I'll act like I'm interested in Grime just to get to know you.

PTEkSV4.jpg
:nasmad: meesha haku dhiman neefyahow

N

NaomiHoney

PTEkSV4.jpg

You are way WAAY of target! I think my dress sense has an eclectic twist.

Haley, you're describing a typical late teenage female.

And yea I like skepta. I have been a fan for 10+

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Horta what is wrong with you girls?

I have the best offer to give in a relationship. I'm willing to suck your asshole.
:deadmanny: The HabarGidir'ness would probably take over and I'd end up fighting her dad for her.

Or

Your kids might end up stealing from you.

Welcome back, @iNutEasily you still looking for that plane?

that plane is on the Mediterranean sea bed breh. Just this week french vessels picked up pinging noises from either the FDR or CVR. We'll find out soon enough. But, judging from the rapid ACARS messages that were sent out before the plane vanished, there was definitely a fire onboard.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
When you take qabil into account in your private dealings is when you know you have a problem :ftw9nwa:
I personally would not marry a HG because of the bad blood that exists between us. I have met a lot people who are half and half and they are usually extremists on both sides. Also the problem of a strain in the relationship if our clans go to war.

Keeping it :dzmxmmb:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
My ideology is women have no Qabil, thus I am open to all qabils and nor has my parents ever talked about qabil to me.

I am simply an internet fadhi ku dirir warrior obamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.