Which SomaliSpot Users do you think are most attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Aren't you a neonate that's freshly severed from your umbillica cord?:sitdown: I saw your pic.

Don't worry my son. Your brother will be born by 2025 provided @Osiris1 hooks me up with his successful older brother or cousin.
kristen wiig television GIF by Saturday Night Live
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Didnt bother reading it, the reason why i said u were a boy is mostly cuz of ur pfp
Bro the pfp is a rapper called central C in the UK and all these gals at my college keep chatting about him, I already knew she was a girl with once glance :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He's been caught in your honey trap, I'm afraid. How do you do it?
From rude and disagreeable to loving and desperate.
It's a wonder, really.
Watching Chewing Gum GIF by Indiana Pacers
Jackie, your commentary is humourous lol @ honey trap. I'm reminded of espionage. In fairness, I don't think he's desperate. I'm just a little caught off guard as it seems out of character.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Jackie, your commentary is humourous lol @ honey trap. I'm reminded of espionage. In fairness, I don't think he's desperate. I'm just a little caught off guard as it seems out of character.
It must be your charm and wit then. I do admit it is quite enchanting. Reminds me of @𐒋𐒖𐒆𐒔𐒖𐒕𐒈.
There is nothing more enthralling than a well read, worldly, entertaining lady such as yourself.
Hats off to you, milady.
Murdoch Mysteries Smile GIF by Ovation TV

Edit: Well spoken individuals catch my attention. It implies many good things about the person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even High Intensity Interval Training has recovery periods, who am I to recreate the wheel.
He's been caught in your honey trap, I'm afraid. How do you do it?
From rude and disagreeable to loving and desperate.
It's a wonder, really.
Watching Chewing Gum GIF by Indiana Pacers
I don’t even believe in love, speaking of desperate why you hiding, are you hideous darling.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I don’t even believe in love,
Surely not. Your hesitancy was that of a schoolboy's first crush. No need to be shy, all first loves come and go.
I don’t even believe in love, speaking of desperate why you hiding, are you hideous darling.
I merely commented on your fawning, no harm was intended by my banter. Apologies if you're on edge as of now.

*To your other point, don't be rude. I am not comfortable revealing myself on the internet in any form. No social media is had. If you think so highly of yourself to imply I'm hideous, please be my guest and show your face.

If not, begone scoundrel.

Get Out Goodbye GIF by Bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.