White convert forms Sharia police in Cedar-Riverside Minneapolis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Typical Somalis. Want sharia laws then move to AS controlled land.

I hate this kind the most. The ones that live in the west,escaped to the west but hates it. Fucking move then.

This is what the overwhelming majority of Somalis in Cedar/Riverside yearn for and Mr Georgia made their dreams come true.

What is the big deal?

On a side note, Somalis are divided tribally and mosques in MPLS are segregated according to clan divisions therefore, the white man (any foreigner for this matter) is necessary to run & unite them on to their much loved Shariah.

VixR

Veritas
Muslim converts; washed by the waters of fitrah, led by rope of Allah to the deen through his personal favor: your daughters want to marry him, your sons want to be him.

If I were a dude, I'd spend a summer in a Muslim enclave, revert, and wreak general havoc to the wistful, worshipping eyes of practicing Muslims that are jealous of my guidance from the flipper of hearts. I can honestly see the appeal

Typical Somalis. Want sharia laws then move to AS controlled land.

I hate this kind the most. The ones that live in the west,escaped to the west but hates it. Fucking move then.

Corpse

Besides the oldies clanish/Islamism mindset generation, in my reductionist opinion, those who are raised in the West happen to fit into 4 groupings. First, my group, who came to a conclusion that Islam is incompatible with their thoughts. within this group, some jumped to other 'faiths' while the majority became disillusioned with the lot and became either atheists or agnostics. The second group are the Salafis, be they the Jihadist salafis or the neo-salafis, they are determined political Islam to succeed and anyone against is labelled a "kafir". Thirdly, there are those who are floating in the middle and they are still on the process in finding their 'truth' for themselves and the last group hosts a plethora of groups and such examples are; those incapable to announce it because of dependency on their families and are afraid of being boycotted and those who are only cultural Muslims and paint themselves as liberal Muslims.

What has Islam got to do with this? If you knew anything about Islam you would know that as a Muslim you have to adhere and follow the laws of your host country as long as it doesn't go against Islam. He's trying impose shariah in a none Muslim country:drakewtf:

These people are there merely to stroke up tensions between Muslims and the people of their host nations even in the UK there's the British secret intelligence rat anjem choudry trying to run amok.

Even within stable muslim countries, randomn citizens cannot just set up their own police service.

@hodon

If a min white Muslim attempted this, they would have been in jail by now.

If it wasn't for his Somali wife, he wouldn't find his way into the Somali community. Remove them both before he misguided the teens.

Uh, it's Minneapolis Minnesota.

Why on earth are we the only Muslims who allow these misfits into our community?
Somalis are usually very weak, almost dhoocil like, when it comes to ajnabis. They'll go above and beyond to accommodate and appease non somalis.
That has to end.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis are usually very weak, almost dhoocil like, when it comes to ajnabis. They'll go above and beyond to accommodate and appease non somalis.
That has to end.
We need to set up the AATF (ANTI-AJNABI TASK FORCE)!
I volunteer to be the first member. No xalimos allowed, you may be tempted the wiles of the ajnabi men :siilaanyolaugh:
To qualify you must:
  • Be Somali
  • Be a faarax
  • Have a love and care for your own community
  • Not drink Henny (this can confuse the senses and trigger mode :siilaanyosmile:

We need to set up the AATF (ANTI-AJNABI TASK FORCE)!
I volunteer to be the first member. No xalimos allowed, you may be tempted the wiles of the ajnabi men :siilaanyolaugh:
To qualify you must:
  • Be Somali
  • Be a faarax
  • Have a love and care for your own community
  • Not drink Henny (this can confuse the senses and trigger mode :siilaanyosmile:
horta seriously speaking, how can a cadaan come your own turn and suggest something as dangerous as this when at the end of the day, it'll be the somali youth that will be misguided and sent to prison? It really makes no sense. If something like this happened around my area, I'd call the police and report.

Take your cadaan friend to a somali business and both of your make an order, see how much more they'll respect him.
somali culture dhan baa cuck ah niyoow.:susp:
cadaan friend
where-is-everyone-gif.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cadaan friend
where-is-everyone-gif.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is when you aren't nice to the regular somali customers. dont be a neef bro.
that cadaan guy might come once in his entire life but he is treated with respect, and his order is readied within a short time. as a somali, you'll call an hour a head and you still have to wait when you go there, on top of that, they'll argue with you. if that isn't a problem, then you are in denial sxb.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
horta seriously speaking, how can a cadaan come your own turn and suggest something as dangerous as this when at the end of the day, it'll be the somali youth that will be misguided and sent to prison? It really makes no sense. If something like this happened around my area, I'd call the police and report.
I honestly have no idea what must be running through their minds when an cadaan revert comes into the Somali community and orders them around. It just shows how completely they lack self-awareness to just accept the situation like that. The Somali youth are complete and total pushovers and cucks for doing what they did (not doing anything, that is).

But guys srs why are converts called reverts? They say that everyone is born innocent (true) hence they're Muslim from birth (whut?).

Babies don't even have the mental capacity to consider a belief (obviously) let alone talk properly!

Plus revert sounds stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts