White people think Jay Fayza from Rebel Media is SOMALI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a video is posted today and Jay Fayza says alt right white nationalists are stupid.

Here is what one comment with 111 likes says:

IMG_20170307_190309.jpg

Somalis have been called Bantus and Ethiopians by many, even more so than being called Somali.

:francis:

I'm suprised that white people can distinguish the typical Somali look (even though hes not Somali)
I thought we were all just to them :hmm:

He actually makes very good points :mjlol:

The like-dislike ratio and comment section :russ:

let's hope Rebel Media dies off and Jay learns his lesson. I hope he turns a new leaf

i actually thought about this, most altright right wing nut-jobs already have a really bad view of us. wouldn't it be better to them believe this guy is somali so they can be like hey look that one believes in our bullshit when in reality its an xabashi coon so we have plausable deniability. @AbdiJohnson

Rebel Media has seen a # of people unsubscribing after they announced a few of them will be going to Israel on a fact finding mission.

They have been bombarded with anti Semitic comments ever since. They claim it's a Zionist media channel and some have came out to support Palestine.

White supremacists are sick people.

i actually thought about this, most altright right wing nut-jobs already have a really bad view of us. wouldn't it be better to them believe this guy is somali so they can be like hey look that one believes in our bullshit when in reality its an xabashi coon so we have plausable deniability. @AbdiJohnson
He ruined it with this video
He denied white genocide & they all hate him now:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts