White people think Jay Fayza from Rebel Media is SOMALI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply reason for calling him Somali is that the white people got used seeing Somali reporters in western media. Away from civil war, Somalia had produced large numbers of top models, TV presenters, news reporters, Authors although our small population.

Something else white racists hate everyone not only Somalis. Anything that isnot white with blue eyes. In the past they hate the Italians, Spanish, Greek.....do not take personally their hate.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My nigga Jay gonna have a rude awakening when he realizes "conservatism" has always and will always mean white supremacy in the Western context.

The alt-right is pretty much just a more honest version of Western conservatism that doesn't hide behind euphemisms. And also is deeply anti-Semitic :icon lol:

they love him when he drags his own race and muslims. but when he comes for nazis they turn on him. hope this is a wake up call my oromo gypsy friend

My nigga Jay gonna have a rude awakening when he realizes "conservatism" has always and will always mean white supremacy in the Western context.

The alt-right is pretty much just a more honest version of Western conservatism that doesn't hide behind euphemisms. And also is deeply anti-Semitic :icon lol:
which begs the question why would an ethiopian child of immigrants want to make a career out of this even @AbdiJohnson would not go for that

I'm a far right liberal. How does that make me a troll?
source.gif

5dul52.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts