White woman told by Japanese to stop begging to be Japanese despite her heritage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis this relates to you since you beg fake Arab ancestry and from 1000 years ago, unlike this woman who has Japanese from 3 generations ago

IT HAPPENED TO ME: A Group of Japanese Tourists Got Angry at Me for Claiming to Be Japanese

Many people of my many ethnicities will not accept me because I am not “enough” of that ethnicity to “count.”

KAMEA NISHIDA DEC 28, 2016

One day, when I was walking down the Waikiki strip with my surf gear, I came across a group of tourists. I overheard them talking and, being part Japanese, I could tell from their speech that they were Japanese and that they needed help with directions. Being a native of Hawai’i, I offered my help and started to make small talk. I asked them where they were from and when they said they were from Japan, I was instantly ecstatic.

“I have always wanted to go to Tokyo and Hiroshima,” I said.

“Tokyo I understand. It big city and there are many people in Tokyo, but why Hiroshima?” a woman in the group asked me.

“Hiroshima is where my great-grandfather is from and I have always wanted to see where he grew up to get more in touch with my culture.”

Right as I said this, the group of Japanese tourists all looked so shocked. They glanced at each other with the most peculiar expressions, and their curious looks soon turned to dismay and outrage.

“You not Japanese,” one woman said with the most disgusted look on her face.

You too tall to be Japanese!” another woman blurted angrily.

I have never had a conversation that took such a drastic turn for the worse, and I have never infuriated tourists before. There anger was infectious because I started to get angry.

“But I am!” I pleaded.

How were they going to tell me if I was Japanese or not? They have known me for five minutes. Just because I am, tall that supposedly makes me not Japanese? I’m tall because I’m part Caucasian and Hawaiian. I was infuriated that they were judging me merely off of my looks. Since I don’t have many physical traits that align with what's considered typically Japanese, that makes me not Japanese? I have a Japanese last name for crying out loud! Nishida is one of the most common Japanese names in all of Japan. It’s like how Johnson is a common last name in America.

According to America’s biological formula, technically I am 12.5% Japanese, 1% Chinese, 20% Hawaii, 16.5% Danish, and 50% Portuguese.

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/japanese-tourists-wouldnt-believe-im-part-japanese

A comment that was left:

Japanese people are incredibly exclusive. They have this strange idea that they are completely unique in the world and that no outsider could possibly begin to understand them completely. They also don't like it when foreigners master their language to a near-native level. They like foreigners who are able to speak a little Japanese, but the moment these foreigners start getting fluent, the Japanese begin to perceive them as a threat to Japanese uniqueness. They're bizarre that way.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Laakin Arabs (apart from Saudis) accept us on the most part as one of them. When I tell them that alot of Somalis aren't Arab, they say: "After the generations of ties that we had, you're one of us". Usually the ones that say that are usually South Arabians (Omanis/Yemenis), North Africans, Lebanese and Palestinians. Very rarely do Khaleej (and those who do are usually Qatari and Emirati) say shit like to us. That is why I am anti-Khaleej not anti-Arab.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
She's 12.5 % Japanese and crying about actual Japanese telling her she ain't Japanese? This bicth is retarded.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Laakin Arabs (apart from Saudis) accept us on the most part as one of them. When I tell them that alot of Somalis aren't Arab, they say: "After the generations of ties that we had, you're one of us". Usually the ones that say that are usually South Arabians (Omanis/Yemenis), North Africans, Lebanese and Palestinians. Very rarely do Khaleej (and those who do are usually Qatari and Emirati) say shit like to us. That is why I am anti-Khaleej not anti-Arab.

Fuuck Arseabs stop begging.

If she appeared before a group and Somalis and claimed to be one of them, they would have gone weak at the knees and plastered her face over the internet to bolster their desperate efforts to become Caucasian.

Weeaboo BTFO
IMG_1547.PNG

408_original.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Let me get this straight.

Somalis are tribal based. My cousins are half white and look pretty damn white. If they breed with white women their kids will 25% Somali and 75% Danish and they will look fully ethnic Danes. But they're still Ogaden. That technically gives them a place in Somali society. And if those kids breed with more white people the following kids born will be 12.5% Somali and 87.5% white and will look like Vikings. But they're still Ogaden and can do their abtiris to geeljiires in Qabri Dahare who lived in the year 1750.

This why qabil based society in 21st century is flawed.

Japan even with its success I feel like it’s a sleeping giant still. Once they remove their passive constitution, remilitarize and remove themselves from American domination, they will be a force to be reckoned with. I said this because of Japanese behaviour, deep them they love their people, culture, tradition and nation dearly. Another reason why they don’t accept mixed breeds, they have a special sanctuary regarding the Japanese name and being able to claim Japanese

While Somalis, Blacks and other Asians love mixed people. Pride is a powerful thing, it can single handily built nations.

Last edited:
Japan even with its success I feel like it’s a sleeping giant. Once they remove their passive constitution, remilitarize and remove themselves from American domination, they will be a force to be reckoned with. I said this because of Japanese behaviour, deep them they love their people, culture, tradition and nation dearly. Another reason why they don’t accept mixed breeds, they have a special sanctuary regarding the Japanese name and being able to claim Japanese

Why Somalis, Blacks and other Asians love mixed people. Pride is a powerful thing, it can single handily built nations.
This

Japanese from 3 generations lol :drakewtf: If someone walked up to me and claimed somali because of their great grandfather I'd laugh in their face too. And why were the tourists being so hostile for? ur suppose to smile and nod

According to America’s biological formula, technically I am 12.5% Japanese, 1% Chinese, 20% Hawaii, 16.5% Danish, and 50% Portuguese

:dead:

This is the most American thing ever lmaoo This is some "I''m 1/16 cherokee" mess

VixR

Veritas
It's similar to how some Native Americans roll their eyes when White ppl claim NA heritage, which they may or may not have but many unsurprisingly do have. All that heritage talk is irrelevant if you're not part of the "Nation" in reference to NAs, and it looks like that's what's happening here.

Who tf cares though? It's not like it's news that some ppl don't accept mixes, esp when it's that insignificant.

Last edited:
We can learn a thing or two from the Japs, their self-pride is un-matched. That's why they've built one of the most modern industrial states in the world. If we're gonna rebuild our nation, us Somalis need to grow a backbone, start embracing Somalinimo and keep our lineage clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.