White xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why do white xalimos think you're mad at them because of their Somali husband when ever you criticize them?

They think every Somali girl hates on them because their 3/10 faraxs. :mjlol:

Reign

VIP
Do you mean white girls married to faraxs? lmaoo and what constitute as criticism
This white girl I know was calacaling about Somali girls not liking her and I basically told her not to paint us all with the same brush, majority of us dont care about her farax and she got offended.

(Most Somali girls dislike her because shes rude and annoying af not because of her husband)

This white girl I know was calacaling about Somali girls not liking her and I basically told her not to paint us all with the same brush majority of us dont about her farax and she got offended.

(Most Somali girls dislike her because shes rude and annoying af not because of her husband)

Lmaooo that's stupid and she's married to a somali guy? She probably convinced herself that most xalimoos are jealous of her :icon lol: delusional

Reign

VIP
Lmaooo that's stupid and she's married to a somali guy? She probably convinced herself that most xalimoos are jealous of her :icon lol: delusional
Yeah, she really convinced herself that Somali girls hate her and she snapchats about it 24/7.

White Xalimos :banderas:
4q4ysg.jpg

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Its true when they see you with a non somali girl they give you deathly look like you killed their families, piss off nayaa.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The only white Women I've seen marrying faraaxs are 250 lbs white trash women and from the looks of it, they don't have a top notch Faraax, I actually commend them for marrying these faraaxs. Less fuglies we Somali women have to deal with.:manny:

This white girl I know was calacaling about Somali girls not liking her and I basically told her not to paint us all with the same brush, majority of us dont care about her farax and she got offended.

She seems lonely. You should be more nice to her

The only white Women I've seen marrying faraaxs are 250 lbs white trash women and from the looks of it, they don't have a top notch Faraax, I actually commend them for marrying these faraaxs. Less fuglies we Somali women have to deal with.:manny:
Which Farax broke your heart? That much hate for your own people is not normal

Status
Not open for further replies.