White xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems lonely. You should be more nice to her

exactly. she probably lives in a somali, doesnt have her old white friends due to a difference of lifestyle, find it difficult to make new friends and somali girls can be cliquey just look at this forum. so all she gets is weird looks and the usual snide remarks behind her back which she cant make out what it means. thats when paranoa kicks in and then people say what reign is saying to you. Female convert have complained about being abandoned after they convert.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
exactly. she probably lives in a somali, doesnt have her old white friends due to a difference of lifestyle, find it difficult to make new friends and somali girls can be cliquey just look at this forum. so all she gets is weird looks and the usual snide remarks behind her back which she cant make out what it means. thats when paranoa kicks in and then people say what reign is saying to you. Female convert have complained about being abandoned after they convert.
No,she just thinks shes important because shes white. I have a white revert friend and every one in my social circle likes her, so it isnt because shes white or a revert. She gives off the vibes "I'm white, look at me" and aint nobody got time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.