Whites double standards with black people claiming ancient Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
can the sspot historians post what the romans thought of other northern europeans. they considered them savages and barbarians. they didnt view them as same ppl.

They were savages who are referenced as barbarians. Even today in history they are called the barbarian tribes. Romans(greek) and ancient Egyptians are both olive to white in color. It upsets me that these shameless blacks who try and claim them when Blacks were minor part of the empire. Why can't they be proud as a people. Ask an Egyptian what he thinks about the pharaohs I bet they wouldn't give 2 about them. Just look at Egypt why would you want to associate with that.

They were savages who are referenced as barbarians. Even today in history they are called the barbarian tribes. Romans(greek) and ancient Egyptians are both olive to white in color. It upsets me that these shameless blacks who try and claim them when Blacks were minor part of the empire. Why can't they be proud as a people. Ask an Egyptian what he thinks about the pharaohs I bet they wouldn't give 2 about them. Just look at Egypt why would you want to associate with that.
egypt is the mother and father of africa.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
egypt is the mother and father of africa.
:mjlol:I love the deductive argument skills you have.

As soon as the Sahara was completely dry everyone went their own way and the masses went south in that narrative so yes we all came from the same areas.

But you proved my main point using that narrative since the blacks went south and the Egyptians stayed and developed a civilization and a migration occured from Asia into Egypt according to that same narrative :pachah1:

:mjlol:I love the deductive argument skills you have.

As soon as the Sahara was completely dry everyone went their own way and the masses went south in that narrative so yes we all came from the same areas.

But you proved my main point using that narrative since the blacks went south and the Egyptians stayed and developed a civilization and a migration occured from Asia into Egypt according to that same narrative :pachah1:
dude what are you talking about?

i was saying egypt can help african unity as they were the first record-keeping african civilization. if europeans used greece as foundation we should use Egypt. I could care less whether they were bantu nilotic or cushitic. I am all about african unity fam.

1e20a06616aa48525ea7c606ed5d14bf.jpg

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

i was saying egypt can help african unity as they were the first record-keeping african civilization. if europeans used greece as foundation we should use Egypt. I could care less whether they were bantu nilotic or cushitic. I am all about african unity fam.

But they can since Greek are white?

How hard is it to be proud of your own. Btw Egyptians don't consider themselves african lol.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

He is trolling. I've already proven to him that the Ancient Egyptians were Africans and he could not reply. The Egyptians living in Egypt today are the product of hundreds of years of mixing with their conquerors. I have met a few dark Egyptians and they told me that these lighter Egyptians are like foreigners to them. They call themselves "asli"(meaning the original).

He is trolling. I've already proven to him that the Ancient Egyptians were Africans and he could not reply. The Egyptians living in Egypt today are the product of hundreds of years of mixing with their conquerors. I have met a few dark Egyptians and they told me that these lighter Egyptians are like foreigners to them. They call themselves "asli"(meaning the original).
true, but u r also a troll, talking about kunte kinte was the first pharaoh and shiiiiite

WE WAZ IZ WAZ BE IZ GEELJIRE n shiet

DeathWish

true, but u r also a troll, talking about kunte kinte was the first pharaoh and shiiiiite

WE WAZ IZ WAZ BE IZ GEELJIRE n shiet
.......................:mjlol:

Have you seen how the first Egyptian King looked like? That just proves that all Africans were present in Egypt, but the unifier of Upper nad Lower Egypt was this Nubian King named King Narmer.
upload_2017-3-16_15-27-44-png.14546

Look at this image. Does he not look like a Nubian? :cosbyhmm:

@DeathWish how fucked up would the egyptians feel if they knew even though they left behind so many statues, drawn pics of them doing mundane shit like farming, drew a picture of them next to all the races and yet mofos still arguing about who they were. what u niggas need a video. they were another ethnic group in the diverse continent of afrika

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Thats why you reported my comment and got it censored. Liberal siil. Blacks were pushed south well before the first kingdom of Egypt. Majority that stayed were slaves or servants. Which one are you?:cosbyhmm:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
no one is talkin about the arabs that reside there now.
we are talking about the old egypt where ppl might have not looked like a typical african today but were still african.
Read on the first kingdom. Blacks were south or stayed in servitude to lower Egyptians(geographically North Egypt but called lower). Either way carry on claiming to be servants of the pharaohs.:drakekidding:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
.......................:mjlol:

Have you seen how the first Egyptian King looked like? That just proves that all Africans were present in Egypt, but the unifier of Upper nad Lower Egypt was this Nubian King named King Narmer.
upload_2017-3-16_15-27-44-png.14546

Look at this image. Does he not look like a Nubian? :cosbyhmm:
Goddamn it :bell:
We already had this discussion in that previous thread, and I posted those images of the other pharoahs, which you conceded the point and replied "I will do some more research".
You still haven't given me a rebuttal as to why they looked the way they did, and I quoted and can requote again if you like genetic studies showing that ancient Egyptians were an intermediate between Middle Easterners, Subsaharan Africans, Horn Africans and Meditterenean populations.
Don't just repost this shit, you were willing to concede a point so you're better than that :kodaksmiley:

DeathWish

Thats why you reported my comment and got it censored. Liberal siil. Blacks were pushed south well before the first kingdom of Egypt. Majority that stayed were slaves or servants. Which one are you?:cosbyhmm:
200.webp

Why would I report you if I already Karbaashed you? I want everyone to see what you wrote so I don't have to repeat what I am saying.
So King Narmer was a slave?:russ:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
200.webp

Why would I report you if I already Karbaashed you? I want everyone to see what you wrote so I don't have to repeat what I am saying.
So King Narmer was a slave?:russ:
Pre dynastic period but here's a better picture. It's obvious he's not black. I know you or your we wuz servants gang reported my comment that ended this idiotic debate.

Screenshot_20170316-213745.png

DeathWish

Goddamn it :bell:
We already had this discussion in that previous thread, and I posted those images of the other pharoahs, which you conceded the point and replied "I will do some more research".
You still haven't given me a rebuttal as to why they looked the way they did, and I quoted and can requote again if you like genetic studies showing that ancient Egyptians were an intermediate between Middle Easterners, Subsaharan Africans, Horn Africans and Meditterenean populations.
Don't just repost this shit, you were willing to concede a point so you're better than that :kodaksmiley:
You have shown me one example of a light skin Egyptian royalty while I showed you much more.
  • I showed you the facial structure of the Sphinx with its bimaxillary prognathism (a Sub-Saharan trait).
  • I showed you the DNA of king Tut and his family
What I did learn was that Ancient Egypt was culturally diverse, which means many different Africans were present in Egypt at that time. Just like how America and the UK have many different people, Ancient Egypt had many different types of Africans as well. The Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt is definitely Sub-Saharan as the Egyptians themselves claimed that they came from the Mountains of the Moon (Central/East Africa).
They even claimed to have originated from the Land of Punt. The Ancient Egyptians never claimed that they originated from outside of Africa!

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I'll write bold like this stool pigeon ass fraud.

You and any black person have as much claim to ancient Egypt as any Russian to ancient Zimbabwe.

Sad.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You have shown me one example of a light skin Egyptian royalty while I showed you much more.
  • I showed you the facial structure of the Sphinx with its bimaxillary prognathism (a Sub-Saharan trait).
  • I showed you the DNA of king Tut and his family
What I did learn was that Ancient Egypt was culturally diverse, which means many different Africans were present in Egypt at that time. Just like how America and the UK have many different people, Ancient Egypt had many different types of Africans as well. The Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt is definitely Sub-Saharan as the Egyptians themselves claimed that they came from the Mountains of the Moon (Central/East Africa).
They even claimed to have originated from the Land of Punt. The Ancient Egyptians never claimed that they originated from outside of Africa!
If Egyptians claiming that they originated from bumfuck Central Africa serves as empirical evidence that they actually originated from there, then the claims that several Somali clans have a Banu Hashim forefather are true as well.
Just because they believed that's where they originated from doesn't mean they actually came from there. As a piece of evidence that is absolutely useless.

Facial structure and appearance means nothing when I already stated that Ancient Egyptians were an intermediate population between Sub-saharan Africans, Middle Easterners, Horn Africans and Meditteraneans. If they carry Sub-saharan genes then it makes perfect sense for some of them to have a "negroid" appearance, just like some Somalis look less African and more Middle Eastern. It's a relic from our very very ancient Middle Eastern admixture. Phenotype is also not very reliable or accurate as evidence, as certain groups that look similar are extremely genetically distant to each other.

The DNA of one Pharoah, if this is even accurate, also means little to nothing, as your claim is that Egypt for most if not all of its history was first and foremost "black". You also seem to be conveniently ignoring the multiple other genetic samples of Ancient Egyptians that DON'T carry subsaharan dna.

DeathWish

I'll write bold like this stool pigeon ass fraud.

You and any black person have as much claim to ancient Egypt as any Russian to ancient Zimbabwe.

Sad.
Warya, stop trolling me. I already explained to you that the Ancient Egyptian's race was considered African from the 1974 Cairo Symposium when Cheikh Anta Diop debated many white people and proved that the Egyptians had African blood, culture, and physique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending