whites on white violence

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
These crackers are destroying Western civilisation. They need to be deported immediately and head back to Europe.

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
Weak Whities.

Lol. Why they all wearing polo shirts
👚
👕

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The way they are fighting amongst themselves look so feminine completely different from the raw primal fights non white people have lol

Khanderson

VIP
The way they are fighting amongst themselves look so feminine completely different from the raw primal fights non white people have lol

Not to sound generalising but white peoples culture (white American culture specifically) are mostly them doing sedentary works. While blacks have been genetically engineered to do labour work and physical works that requires heavy lifting and other physical activity. (If you study the slave trade you’d know what I mean). It’s why they say: Blacks and immigrants were the one who built America. While the white class were laying there doing sedentary works.

You're generalizing here, man. Plenty of strong white people out there. But they do tend to have a quick change of behavior when you fight them. That is actually the good thing about White people. They know when to quit and take their losses. Sometimes foreign non-Whites take things to dangerous places for no reason other than they do not know how to take an L. But not all non-Whites are like that and it depends on where you grow up. Many immigrants know how to lose with honor like men, so I am not going to exaggerate and say they are all OD with it.

There is a thing among men in general in that, when you fight them, you usually gain respect. Dude, I can count on more than one hand where I fought dudes growing up and we became good friends after.

How these frail fakkits took over the world is beyond me.

Op u don't have to look far for their transgressions.

mgn-1280x960-20404b00-evrbx.jpg

WW1 - Leave muh colonies alone - WAR
WW2 - Muh colonies wanna leave me - WAR
WW3 - Muh colonies are leaving me - WAR

The world got conquered by sun dodging barbarians who didn't believe in soap.

Earth - Hold this L
200w.gif

Khanderson

VIP
How these frail fakkits took over the world is beyond me.

Op u don't have to look far for their transgressions.

View attachment 342288

WW1 - Leave muh colonies alone - WAR
WW2 - Muh colonies wanna leave me - WAR
WW3 - Muh colonies are leaving me - WAR

The world got conquered by sun dodging barbarians who didn't believe in soap.

Earth - Hold this LView attachment 342289

“How these frail fakkits took over the world is beyond me.” One word: technology. Saxib. They use quick auto tools and they were very sophisticated at it. That’s how they won. But if this was a physical combat I doubt they’d win. Natives were always active folks and cadaans were culturally dependent on technology. Remember that.

That is is not even a fight , was expecting some knock outs.
I'm with the guy recording it , I would keep my distance and laugh at them. Black or white don't care .

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You're generalizing here, man. Plenty of strong white people out there. But they do tend to have a quick change of behavior when you fight them. That is actually the good thing about White people. They know when to quit and take their losses. Sometimes foreign non-Whites take things to dangerous places for no reason other than they do not know how to take an L. But not all non-Whites are like that and it depends on where you grow up. Many immigrants know how to lose with honor like men, so I am not going to exaggerate and say they are all OD with it.

There is a thing among men in general in that, when you fight them, you usually gain respect. Dude, I can count on more than one hand where I fought dudes growing up and we became good friends after.
Yout right I agree but the fight looked very, White... like the polos, skinny jeans and I think one of them had a towel wrapped around their neck 😂 that type of situation is ripe for generalising lol.

Khanderson

VIP
i can't lie it doesn't even look like a fight
That is is not even a fight , was expecting some knock outs.
I'm with the guy recording it , I would keep my distance and laugh at them. Black or white don't care .

Yout right I agree but the fight looked very, White... like the polos, skinny jeans and I think one of them had a towel wrapped around their neck 😂 that type of situation is ripe for generalising lol.

This fighting indicates how they spent their times on sedentary lifestyle. They’re fighting as if they’ve never fought before. The modern day lifestyle that requires sitting is the only way to explain this. Genetics is another explanation. But these guys look young anyways. So I lay them off.

:mjlaugh::hemad:

This fighting indicates how they spent their times on sedentary lifestyle. They’re fighting as if they’ve never fought before. The modern day lifestyle that requires sitting is the only way to explain this. Genetics is another explanation. But these guys look young anyways. So I lay them off.

These are posh ones probably Been drinking also they know each other. Don't let deceive you ,Whites are savages when they knock some one down, they cowardly kick them at head.

They fought how you'd fight in a dream if ur subconscious knew u were a Incel.
“How these frail fakkits took over the world is beyond me.” One word: technology. Saxib. They use quick auto tools and they were very sophisticated at it. That’s how they won. But if this was a physical combat I doubt they’d win. Natives were always active folks and cadaans were culturally dependent on technology. Remember that.

💯
Against the odds the tides are turning tho.
The only spooky part is will they go down without much fuss.

I say NO.

I did not watch the video like that. White guys can be very goofy sometimes. A fight with them comes with guaranteed safety precautions either way. :russ:

That was so civilized. So much resistant, like they know the power their fists yield. Aware of the consequences that may be fall them if they decide to chimp out. No unfair jumping too.

Why do people think cadaans are incapable of holding their own in a fight, or fighting in general? Is it because we rarely see them unleash the inner savage?