whites on white violence

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
That was so civilized. So much resistant, like they know the power their fists yield. Aware of the consequences that may be fall them if they decide to chimp out. No unfair jumping too.

Why do people think cadaans are incapable of holding their own in a fight, or fighting in general? Is it because we rarely see them unleash the inner savage?

Because their culture consist of sitting, eating burgers and watching American football on the Saturday day evening. While the Natives (sub-Saharans) culture consist of hunting, fighting and killing. And yes I’m racist for saying this. But this is how they’re engineered. :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Because their culture consist of sitting, eating burgers and watching American football on the Saturday day evening. While the Natives (sub-Saharans) culture consist of hunting, fighting and killing. And yes I’m racist for saying this. But this is how they’re engineered. :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
what..

Khanderson

VIP

I said what I said. Don’t attack me.

Scared Meet The Browns GIF by TV One

I said what I said. Don’t attack me.

Scared Meet The Browns GIF by TV One
it didn't make sense we all sit and eat burgers who's hunting , fighting and killing on a Saturday evening

Khanderson

VIP
it didn't make sense we all sit and eat burgers who's hunting , fighting and killing on a Saturday evening

Whites people and the people from developing countries have in common in living in a sedentary. While the people from a native culture that aren’t exposed to technology are less likely to be dependent on that.. The whites guys in the video seems like they weren’t active enough to be prepared in a fight. If this video was based on a groups of people from native culture they’d have a physical altercation. And a very physical one. Because they’re usually active. But this is me just throwing jabs on American culture. Kkk but nothing personal.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Even when they fight its laughable. The only whites that can throw a punch are gutter trash hillbillies, middle/upper class white folks are too effeminate.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U see this is PRIME EXAMPLE WHY I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

They are Gentle Humans. Their punches sound like Napoleon hit u- not lethal

Not like Blacks who can send you to heaven or hell with a fufu punch

“How these frail fakkits took over the world is beyond me.” One word: technology. Saxib. They use quick auto tools and they were very sophisticated at it. That’s how they won. But if this was a physical combat I doubt they’d win. Natives were always active folks and cadaans were culturally dependent on technology. Remember that.
asians got the technology now but they don’t have the desire to conquer just build walls to keep the rest of the world out

Khanderson

VIP
asians got the technology now but they don’t have the desire to conquer just build walls to keep the rest of the world out

They’re somewhat conquering Africa just not the visible way on how the white European did it in the 1700s-early1900s. They’re doing it behind close doors.

Trending