Who appreciates the beauty of woman here???

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Yes, very pretty
ujRhzY6.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There will always be someone better looking. Beauty is fleeting. It can also be taken away with injury/poor health. And sometimes beautiful people don't feel attractive. Its best to just appreciate how God made you and your own assets rather than continous appraisals. And if someone looks good acknowledge that. Generally its best if you compliment their attire or a specific feature. As some are bothered by well-meaning compliments intended to be appreciative. I think it has something to do with self-image.

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
She never said That throughout
There seems to be a bit of confusion here on whether y’all think any of us are attracted to girls or just are kind and compliment their beauty.
It’s literally nothing more than that is that isn’t obvious, no lesbianism here, wallahi.

Eye I’m speaking the way I always speak chillax lmao. I’m a straight girl and I like ****, I’m not interested in pussy. Let me set this straight.

Alright alright. Just messing with you. What's beautiful is beautiful amirite.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My dear sister there is nothing wrong with having a crush on the same gender in this day and age but f atleast try to lie about it a bit harder

My dear sister there is nothing wrong with having a crush on the same gender in this day but for the atleast try to lie about it a bit harder
Why won’t you believe me :damn: I even said that I’m into dick and not into pussy

My dear sister there is nothing wrong with having a crush on the same gender in this day and age but f atleast try to lie about it a bit harder
I don't think it's that bad to admire someone's appearance/physique. A lot of us wouldn't have started lifting if it wasn't for Zyzz, RIP:kendrickcry:

Trending