Who are some big Somali figures you admire?

who are some big somali figures you admire or look up ... or just be like damn savage !!

WHO are they ? WhAT did they do? HOW did they come up? WHERE are they from from ?

All the participants of the Lafoole Massacre. I wish I was there alongside them. :salute:

Want some background?

They were Wacdaan, egged on by Sheikh Axmed Haaji. Three Italians survived. The Italians burned several villages in retribution. This lead to a treaty between Sultan Cusman of Geledi and the Italians in 1902, against the Dervishes. Cusman was given a police force/honor guard of 40 men, and the Italians raised the 400 man "Geledi Band", nominally under his brother, to protect/control the northern villages. By 1908 the Italians had decided they needed to occupy the Lower Shabeelli. In August they occupied Malable, Awdheegle, Bariire and Geledi-Afgooye, where they set up a garrison. Sultan Cusman sent 29 cows as a token of friendship. The Italians crushed the Hintire and burned Mareerey. The Geledi band became part of the Italian force that repelled the Mullah's army near Buulalow, only ten miles from Geledi/Afgooye, in 1909.

Luling, 2002, pp 30-32

128173871-man-at-mirror-guy-self-looking-reflection-love-of-self-narcissism-and-vanity-egotism-mirrored-vector.jpg

:banderas: :damsel:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Abdullahi isse Mohamed, Ahmed Gurey, Aden Adde. :banderas:

I canโ€™t find anything about him, but The Sayyid Ina Abdilaahi Xassan. We need him today to check these idiot white liberals, like he did with Richard Corfield.

Som

VIP
Sayyid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan (anti colonial fighter)
Adan cadde (first president )
Abdullahi Ciise (nationalist politician)
Cumar Samatar (anti colonial fighter)
Xirsi Boqor (anti colonial fighter)
Shaykh Hassan Barsane (anti colonial fighter)
Xaawo tako (anti colonial fighter)
Caraweelo (legendary somali queen)
Hadraawi (poet)
Careys Ciise kaarshe (poet)
Cabdullahi Suldaan Timacade (poet)
All the 13 founders of the Somali Youth League
Axmed Guray(yes i know there is no proof he was somali, but he became a symbol of somali nationalism)