Who are some big Somali figures you admire?

Col. Abdullahi Irad, he was a military commander who was fighting ethiopia in the 90’s under the group called Al-Ittihad Al-Islamia to liberate Somali land under ethiopian occupation and unite it with Somalia to create an Islamic emirate. He started the job we’ll finish it.
He was a snitch paid by the arabs to cause instability in the region.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Col. Abdullahi Irad, he was a military commander who was fighting ethiopia in the 90’s under the group called Al-Ittihad Al-Islamia to liberate Somali land under ethiopian occupation and unite it with Somalia to create an Islamic emirate. He started the job we’ll finish it.
An interesting and unwelcoming take.

:holeup:

Jungle

VIP
Daud_Abdulle_Hirsi.jpg

Most of Altixad were working for arabs to distabilise the region.If he was genuine he would first liberate camar from Aideed and Ali Mahdi.
don’t see how him being funded by wealthy arabs or starting in ethiopia makes his jihad any less legitimate

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Tell me about him.
He was a Weyteen Absame born in Dhanan Ogadenia. He was educated abroad and it was him who first saw the weakness & oppurtunity in Ethiopia.

He gathered thousands of soldiers many of whom were fighters in the 64 war. He told MSB he didnt want an invasion until he captured most of the territory for fear of foreign powers retaliation. He was later jailed by MSB for fighting Ethiopia even though Mengistu was still funding groups like SNM.

He made poems while in prison and lived a life in europe after being released. He came back to Jigjiga and was allegedly assasinated during the Iley TPLF era.

He had a deep vision and love for all Absame he would routinely visit homes and keep ties with people who were split up in the Ogaden war. He is why I dont share my subclan and see everything through the lens of Absame Kuumade.

He was a Weyteen Absame born in Dhanan Ogadenia. He was educated abroad and it was him who first saw the weakness & oppurtunity in Ethiopia.

He gathered thousands of soldiers many of whom were fighters in the 64 war. He told MSB he didnt want an invasion until he captured most of the territory for fear of foreign powers retaliation. He was later jailed by MSB for fighting Ethiopia even though Mengistu was still funding groups like SNM.

He made poems while in prison and lived a life in europe after being released. He came back to Jigjiga and was allegedly assasinated during the Iley TPLF era.

He had a deep vision and love for all Absame he would routinely visit homes and keep ties with people who were split up in the Ogaden war. He is why I dont share my subclan and see everything through the lens of Absame Kuumade.
This proves that.the nigerian refugee dis not want progress.