Who are you going to vote for in the United states general election (POLL)

Who are you going to vote for

• Donald Trump (R)

• Joseph Biden (D)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Quit thinking about the vote in November, instead move away from Capital Park @CBus

captial park is where you were born at and still are

A6FB6DC3-6B0A-4A76-9330-B9AD977E241C.jpeg

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Bullshit. I'd much rather have a respectable career politician who has the occasional verbal gaffe than a man who inherited record unemployment from the brilliant Obama he despises so much. COVID-19 was Donald Trump's first test and he failed it miserably. I'm not so sure now that the middle class is prospering exactly. Especially with soaring current unemployment rates. And I don't think I need to provide you with his whole backstory either, anyone with even a little sense can see him for who he truly is. :snoop:
So respectable that he shoves interns into a hallway wall and precedes to sexual penetrate them

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
the occasional verbal gaffe
Mistaking your wife for your sister is not an occasional verbal gaffe.
:childplease:

Sleepy Joe can't even get through 5 minutes without mumbling and jumbling his words and moving to a different topic because he forgot the original one. I mean the dude regularly forgets which state he's in for goodness sake.

:mjlol:

Imma just leave this here

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
You already know as we inch closer to the election that trump is waiting for the right moment to upgrade Sleepy Joe to Senile Joe
:pachah1::trumpsmirk:

President Trump has drained the swamp in his first term, he deserves another 4 years. Biden is a swamp dweller just like most of the Democrats.

Apollo

VIP
Hold your nose and vote for Biden.

Do you guys even know about the Supreme Court? There is a nearly dead liberal Justice on there.

Trending