WHO Declares MonkeyPox As An International Emergancy!

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Don't our khat addictited population export khat from Kenya and Ethiopia, wallahi we need to stop that bc we cooked

Were you socially stunted before covid??

The pandemic was great for people who were introverted and didn't like hanging out with people irl.
I was always introverted my whole life and I still am but I do think the isolation of covid did give me some social anxiety bc it did happen at the time when ur supposed to be the most social during your life.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Is this not a gay disease??? Airborne kulaha
:dead1:

how i’m going outside
1723770799190.jpeg

Hmm... first AIDS and now Monkeypox? It seems these people are struck with every kind of Sexually transmitted disease

Alhamdulillah for being born Muslim Somali

Everyone should read this medical paper by the Lanclet, Novel severe oculocutaneous manifestations of human monkeypox virus infection and their historical analogues. It exmaines the history of Monkey Pox and its evolutions to "Mpox". It was published in 2023.

It is a clinical report on the novel and severe manifestations of Mpox largely based on two patients who self admitted to a hospitals A&E.

One patient went from mild conditions to severe and then eventual death. All within three weeks. The paper goes into much more detail on this individual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending