Who do you think should be held accountable for the real death of Somalia? ?

Who do you think should be held accountable for the real death of Somalia ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Inbred? Really and this is coming from an extremist Somalian who believes in cousin fucking :siilaanyolaugh:
We don't do cousin marriages in Somalia but thatd be a step up from your people's half sibling marriages. Probably why you guys look deformed with short build, bug eyes and that jerking movement you guys do, as a physically consequence.
With all those prostitues you guys have I bet none of you know your biological father's. :cosbyhmm:

https://www.tesfanews.net/ethiopias...largest-collection-of-brothels-in-africa/amp/
https://www.behance.net/gallery/7959255/Prostitution-for-S2
:lolbron:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We don't do cousin marriages in Somalia but thatd be a step up from your people's half sibling marriages. Probably why you guys look deformed with short build, bug eyes and that jerking movement you guys do, as a physically consequence.
With all those prostitues you guys have I bet none of you know your biological father's. :cosbyhmm:

https://www.tesfanews.net/ethiopias...largest-collection-of-brothels-in-africa/amp/
https://www.behance.net/gallery/7959255/Prostitution-for-S2
:lolbron:

The link you provided does not support your claim:chrisfreshhah:

Speaking of deformed, why do Somalians look like dying skeletons:mjlol:
Inbreeding is normal in Somalia :chrisfreshhah: hence y’all can’t get along and worship Arabs who also practice the same culture :mjlol:
Girl you have no to talk just stfu :susp:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The link you provided does not support your claim:chrisfreshhah:

Speaking of deformed, why do Somalians look like dying skeletons:mjlol:
Inbreeding is normal in Somalia :chrisfreshhah: hence y’all can’t get along and worship Arabs who also practice the same culture :mjlol:
Girl you have no to talk just stfu :susp:

Never forget Aidsthiopian
The first time I saw him was when we were both sent to hospital for pre-marriage tests (as part of the marriage routine in Ethiopia, both parties must test clean for various infections and diseases, before having sex and children).

When are you getting your traditional check.:mjlol:
And come back to me after you get your test haye.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/addisstandard.com/analysis-hivaids-is-surging-in-ethiopia-again/amp/

SNM started the ball Aideed just pushed it better since he fought better and was in control of more important cities. That's the tea:fittytousand: brother

You misunderstood me sxb, had Aideed not ordered his militias to slaughter innocent civilians on the streets of Xamar, we wouldn’t be in this predicament. It’s this act that propelled all the various groups of militias to disregard the rules of conflict permitted in Islam.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Never forget Aidsthiopian
The first time I saw him was when we were both sent to hospital for pre-marriage tests (as part of the marriage routine in Ethiopia, both parties must test clean for various infections and diseases, before having sex and children).

When are you getting your traditional check.:mjlol:
And come back to me after you get your test haye.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/addisstandard.com/analysis-hivaids-is-surging-in-ethiopia-again/amp/
Hey atleast our people are educated about sexually transmitted diseases whereas your people are so stuck in the medieval times they shame, stigmatize and isolate people with the disease. No wonder why you uneducated ass uses the disease as an insult. Primitive extremist

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Southie @Sidi Dirir @Friko_Prizm @Karim @doroafels @Yonis @Puntlandtheglorious @NotAjnabi @Sheikh @Buraanbur911

Was it Somaliland's fault before or after we got massacred?:pacspit:

It is your government that is at fault and to blame for what happened.. One incompetent leader after another...

It is also your clans fault because they are the one who keeps the system in place.
Cry me a river. MJ also got mercilessly assaulted and 5,000 of our kin died of thirst we hold no grudges unlike you es. The head of this operation was Isaaq too and we don't even know his name.

All of the above caused the civil war. Siad Barre arrogance and unwillingness to step down even resorting to genociding his people to hold onto power. The rebels who destroyed the country in the end fighting amongst themselves and leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands through starvation and were funded by Ethiopia. Our backwards culture based on qabils and our lack of education since we spent everything we had on a strong military. All are to blame.

Another cause of the civil war is the colonial borders drawn by the west particularly the UK , the UK cucked us in 1962 by ignoring our calls for the ogaden to be united with Somalia even though that's what the inhabitants wanted , in 1963 they gave NFD to kenya even though they voted in a democratic election to join their Somali brothers. The french also ignored the will of Djibouti to join Somalia. To be frank , had the west listened to the desires of the people and not shown double standards then not only would Somaliweyn be united today but we probably would not have seen a single conflict today.

@Southie @Sidi Dirir @Friko_Prizm @Karim @doroafels @Yonis @Puntlandtheglorious @NotAjnabi @Sheikh @Buraanbur911

Was it Somaliland's fault before or after we got massacred?:pacspit:

It is your government that is at fault and to blame for what happened.. One incompetent leader after another...

It is also your clans fault because they are the one who keeps the system in place.

We're not innocent as well sxb as SNM along with Mengistu's troops slaughtered our Dir cousins in Dilla and Borama. Quit playing the victim card, I hate it when my fellow Issaq's do that. Siad barre fought against not only SNM but USC(Hawiye), SSDF(MJ's), and SPM(Ogaden and Harti). Each side dished out plenty of ass whoopings

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Cry me a river. MJ also got mercilessly assaulted and 5,000 of our kin died of thirst we hold no grudges unlike you es. The head of this operation was Isaaq too and we don't even know his name.
Your clan is ultimately to blame together with the rest of the clans that make Somalia and uphold and strangle that country into the same place for more than 30 years...

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
We're not innocent as well sxb as SNM along with Mengistu's troops slaughtered our Dir cousins in Dilla and Borama. Quit playing the victim card, I hate it when my fellow Issaq's do that. Siad barre fought against not only SNM but USC(Hawiye), SSDF(MJ's), and SPM(Ogaden and Harti). Each side dished out plenty of ass whoopings
Of course we are not innocent but doesn't change that we were victims. They try to shift blame, it is their own fault.

Isaaq in the beginning has been for uniting with Somalis for greater good. But when we get disrespected straight after the union and then systematically shunned then ultimately massacred it is all of a sudden our fault?

Wallahi these people who are pro Somalia are not unionists themselves. All of Somalia is shattered, where is there unity???

Out of greed they killed us and out of greed they are keeping us in a limbo. We don't owe them shit, we never will.

Of course we are not innocent but we are victims. What happens after is their fault.

They try to shift blame, it is their own fault.

Isaaq in the beginning has been for uniting with Somalis for greater good. But when we get disrespected straight after the union and then systematically shunned then ultimately massacred it is all of a sudden our fault?

Wallahi these people who are pro Somalia are not unionists themselves. All of Somalia is shattered, where is there unity???

Out of greed they killed us and out of greed they are keeping us in a limbo. We don't owe them shit, we never will.

All I'm saying is each side dished out beatings, I don't want my ppl playing the victim card, makes us look weak. Don't care about the propaganda spewed to westerners, that's just politics to seek recognition

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
All I'm saying is each side dished out beatings, I don't want my ppl playing the victim card, makes us look weak. Don't care about the propaganda spewed to westerners, that's just politics to seek recognition
You are misunderstanding and trying to change something that happened and making it smaller than it is. Because people from every clan died it doesn't make it ok.

We are not victims today but we were victims before.

couldnt be asked to read this whole thing but ill give you a run down. The somali republic was cursed before it started. All you need to do is research the disgusting history of the SYL and the majeerteen clan relatioship with the italians including refusing census counts and rigging elections which clans like raxanweyn had huge problems with. If we go to siad barres reign as king of somalia he instilled a brutal tribal rule with huge volumes of fake history and propaganda. creating fake districts so his clan can have power over others while the general population were under huge poverty. This was all funded by soviets and americans during the cold war and once they cut the money off he couldnt hold somalia together. The damage daroods have done to somalia cannot be repaired. noone is willing to be controlled by anyone else. xamar is the only place willing and we see what farmajo is doing to HG. Somalia can only be brought together through force funded by the west which will never happen. we will continue like this till we bulkanise.

how can mengistu troops do this when he was deposed by th eplf and tplf at the time. faqash reminance were captured. When they surrendered we built a nice country together.

The cause of SSDF was because majeerteen tried a coup attepmt and were serevly karbashed for it. the reason the SNM was formed was because siad barre tried to take our land and give it to ogaden after the 77 war loss. they were armed and slaughtering us. They hide behind Ethiopian boogyman. i hate ethiopia because they stole my land. i hate darood because they want to do the same. Atleast you ca live with an ethiopian. darood want you as a slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.