Who finds redhead women attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
That skinny twig? Ahh... she makes me want to puke.

Talisa Stark / Tyene Sand are prob the hottest for me
Ngl, forgot about these two. Talisa especially :banderas:

Aight, they all top 5.

Margaery and Khaleesi overhyped af

:williamswtf::williamswtf: She's built like a man :damn:
Bisinka she is the thickest chick in GoT. It's all hidden strategically under the armour sxb :siilaanyosmile:

CI_70278_1351983081.jpg

@McLovin Yara is a bit of a tomboy. You got a thing for tomboys?

I'm not into princesses if that's what you're askin :wow1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ngl, forgot about these two. Talisa especially :banderas:

Aight, they all top 5.

Margaery and Khaleesi overhyped af
My draw feels like dropping when I see Talisa, her face is sooo attractive dude. And Tyene just is seductive with her short hair and that amazing body :banderas:.

Margaery is not that nice for me, but when she slept with innocent Tommem she was looking fireeee :z1banet:

Khaleesi is just cringe for me.

Kanye

Bisinka she is the thickest chick in GoT. It's all hidden strategically under the armour sxb :siilaanyosmile:

CI_70278_1351983081.jpg

I'm sure a lot more is strategically hidden. One of them is dickless, spoiler alert- and it ain't her

My draw feels like dropping when I see Talisa, her face is sooo attractive dude. And Tyene just is seductive with her short hair and that amazing body :banderas:.

Margaery is not that nice for me, but when she slept with innocent Tommem she was looking fireeee :z1banet:

Khaleesi is just cringe for me.

Imo 95% girls look better with longer hair but she's that 5% fam.
Missandei puts a lot of the cast to shame IRL though. She gets exponentially hotter

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Imo 95% girls look better with longer hair but she's that 5% fam.
Missandei puts a lot of the cast to shame IRL though. She gets exponentially hotter
No idea why but I've never looked at Missandei in that way, it's weird lol. Maybe I'm just attracted to noble women and s? I started appreciating her more on the off season. She really is good looking, but looks better like outside the TV series.

VixR

Veritas
There's actually a lot of redheads on GoT. Tormund Giantsbane and Robb Stark are the hottest male redheads. Sansa Stark and Melisandre, The Red Woman, are the hottest female redheads.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
There's actually a lot of redheads on GoT. Tormund Giantsbane and Robb Stark are the hottest male redheads. Sansa Stark and Melisandre, The Red Woman, are the hottest female redheads.

Not after last season's revelation :vqbuyv0:

Kanye

Sansa .. let's just say she's top 10 redheads on the show:tacky:

:banderas:

Ros for obvious reasons
And all you GOT fanboys forgot about Ros :bell:
My nigga :denzelnigga:
Ros is up there for two very obvious reasons

I forgot about the king in the north :banderas::banderas::banderas:

I retract my not attracted to ginger dudes' statement :diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.