who gonna tell these fobs that ancient egyptians were semites

Who’s on tell u that they weren’t semites but their own branch of Afro asiatic languages?
I am listening, tell me who they were.
Maybe I read the wrong information.
Weren't they distantly related to berbers of NA and ancient middle eastern semites like the Assyrians and Phoenicians?

The actual Puntites weren't Egyptian though. They were just some people living in the northern Horn of Africa
I never said they were……The punt culture most likely extend as far as Somali coasts. It goes in hand with everything we are learning about linguistics, DNA and archaeology.

Somalis have nothing to due with ancient Egyptians besides trading that’s all they are more related to a Yemeni then us

IMG_0287.jpeg

They weren't semites lol infact they enslaved and killed the hebrew semites. The Egyptians u see today are Arab invaders and Greek copts who migrated there. Somalis are descendants of Nubia not the Egyptians.

Regurgitated hotep nonsense
The Proto-Cushites which all cushites decend from including Oromos, Afars, Beja, Somalis came from the Medjay Nubians stop being ignorant. Also I am wondering, if you disagree with this fact where do you think we came from?

They are much closer to middle easterners and cluster closely with them but their language for example is very far from semetic. In fact somali or berber is closer to the semetic tongue that egyptian especially berber.
If they are closer to middle easterners, what's up with their language not confirming this? I already know this to be true but what happened to their language?

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
If they are closer to middle easterners, what's up with their language not confirming this? I already know this to be true but what happened to their language?
Nothing happened. Keep in mind, a lot of the back migrations from the middle east to north africa was very very old. Going back tens of thousand of years only.

Trending

Latest posts