Who here eats lobster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wtf??? So that’s why the lobster in Xamar looked so different from lobster I’m used to.

Nah you need to try it, tastes just like shrimp. I love all seafood honestly cept octopus can’t f*ck with that :browtf:

Loool the lobster you're eating is a deformed version and is farmed by crazy cadaans. I've watched that weird docummentry, the lobster I shown you are the originals. One is the cold water and one is the warm water. The warm water lobster tail is so freaking good and much better than the cold water lobster tail. However, the cold water lobster has claws and it's very delicious while the warm water has no claws. That's why I eat multiple lobsters when I order one or when I'm in the restaurant.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
try octopus im sure you'll like that too :yacadiim:

Hell to the canjeero no! You eat octopus?

giphy.gif

That shit looks good. Does it taste better than lobster?

It tastes like shrimp but technically crawfish are freshwater lobsters. They are boiled in spices & seasonings and paired with corn and potatoes. It’s made for big group eating and it can get messy! Deffo recommend it for a summer vibe.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Lobster goes hard af fam. Too bad I can't enjoy it anymore. I became allergic to sea food last year :mjcry:

All I got now is chicken, and camel meat:meleshame:

giphy.gif

Firstly, Lobster is not an arachnids so I don't know why you think it's a spider? Secondly, they are homaridae which are sea creatures. Thirdly, they have a meat similar to fish but a white, softer tender meat and obviously more delicious.

Lobster meat. You gotta try one.:ahh:

lobster_tail_meat_LRG.jpg
they LOOK like spiders

and hell no it looks disgusting might as well eat baranbaaro at this point

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Not many somalis eat alot of seafood perhaps we should start. Maybe then we'll have IQs of the master race: the japanese :rejoice:

We have trillions and trillions of fishes in our massive sea which is the longest coast in Africa and Somalis don't take advantage over that. We can become a fish exporter and produce billions of dollars while simultaneously feeding our population with seafood which could help boost our lifespan, healthiness and IQ.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
VERY true. Fish has omega 3 in it which boosts IQ a LOT. We need to feed our people fish so they can finally wake up from their illusion.

We have trillions and trillions of fishes in our massive sea which is the longest coast in Africa and Somalis don't take advantage over that. We can become a fish exporter and produce billions of dollars while simultaneously feeding our population with seafood which could help boost our lifespan, healthiness and IQ.
I 100% agree. If we took advantage of our resources and our geographical location we could quickly become a prosperous nation and a leader on the african continent. Instead we choose to fight over our tuulos and our qabiils:meleshame:

Lifespan is also a major issue in somalia which could be combated by the consumption of more sea food (lol and less wars would be helpful too tbh). Japan is the prime example of the benefits of a diet heavy in seafood and we should take notes. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/why-japanese-diet-so-healthy

A healthier society= a more productive one.:samwelcome:

Lobster goes hard af fam. Too bad I can't enjoy it anymore. I became allergic to sea food last year :mjcry:

All I got now is chicken, and camel meat:meleshame:
How the hell did you manage to get allergic to seafood last year all of a sudden:ayaanswag: what kind of sixir is that?

Camel meat is fire tho:noneck: especially cut up and made into an odkac with malawax. Allaa

VERY true. Fish has omega 3 in it which boosts IQ a LOT. We need to feed our people fish so they can finally wake up from their illusion.
:drakelaugh: somalis are so busy hallucinating about false enemies they keep forgetting to form a functioning government.

Perhaps that omega 3 might wake up farmaajo and the rest of his cabinet:farmajoyaab:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My grandmother told me once when first met her don't you dare eat fish we are not poor and even our poor eat meat. I only asked for fish dish at a restaurant. So at first I was scared to eat fish but now we bought tuna straight from Somalia that shit tastes better than tuna here in the UK.:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts