Who is Abdullahi Abdisalam Borleh? The Daalo Bomber From Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I and many other isaaq actually viewed Hawiye, gaar ahaan habar gedir as allies. That completely changed over the past few years. I'm starting to see that Jebarti were right when it comes to yall. Jebarti are just as slimy but at least they retained their somali dhaqan.:francis:

Jebarti and Hutu forever blaming Isaaq for their failures. I thought yall were "laandheer", lkn dad ba'ba'san ayaad wada tihiin:mjcry:

waraabe

Your superior
I and many other isaaq actually viewed Hawiye, gaar ahaan habar gedir as allies. That completely changed over the past few years. I'm starting to see that Jebarti were right when it comes to yall. Jebarti are just as slimy but at least they retained their somali dhaqan.:francis:

Jebarti and Hutu forever blaming Isaaq for their failures. I thought yall were "laandheer", lkn dad ba'ba'san ayaad wada tihiin:mjcry:

Lool you are miskiin sxb. Isaaq saw who hawiye are when they started raping and killing non hawiye women and children in mogadishu in the 90s, they stole food aid meant for Raxanwayne and made them starve to death. As soon as that, isaaq removed all support to hawiye. Ever since hawiye have been bitter. Remember how isaaq stood with dir when hawiye were targeting bimaal

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Lool you are miskiin sxb. Isaaq saw who hawiye are when they started raping and killing non hawiye women and children in mogadishu in the 90s, they stole food aid meant for Raxanwayne and made them starve to death. As soon as that, isaaq removed all support to hawiye. Ever since hawiye have been bitter. Remember how isaaq stood with dir when hawiye were targeting bimaal

Walle I forgot what they did to the poor raxanweyn farmers:wtfguccimane:

Now they're calling us racist for trying to register raxanweyn as immigrants in somaliland :mjsuitcry:

Hawiye need to put down the digir and qori and humbly ask for Isaaq to help them. We're willing to help, they just need to leave all political positions for us and stop eating cambuulo for 1 term(4 years) to get back their humanity.:diddyswag:
#NoMoreCambuulo
#NoMoreIsbaaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts