Who is this girl yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was looking at me but I was trying not to look at her... This bih tried to come near me

But I was looking at her nice juicy futo when she turned around

Looks like you missed an oppertunity there. Dont be a warabe to sspot girls only sxb. Do it in real life too

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
No. Did u see Germans killing Jews? Doesn't mean it didn't happen
:faysalwtf: Don't go full retard, please. That statement is so retarded words can't even describe . Also, anyone who agrees with your statement is retarded by association. So that's a no to seeing her giving head. Have some shame and don't slander that woman.

waraabe

Your superior
:faysalwtf: Don't go full retard, please. That statement is so retarded words can't even describe . Also, anyone who agrees with your statement is retarded by association. So that's a no to seeing her giving head. Have some shame and don't slander that woman.

U are saying the nazis didn't kill Jews because you didn't witness it personally. Mental

waraabe

Your superior
How does the statement of Nazi killing Jew has to with you slandering a girl? Your logic is flawed.
No your logic is flawed and my example showed how ridiculous your line of argument is.

just because I didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
No your logic is flawed and my example showed how ridiculous your line of argument is.

just because I didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen

Listen you are man right? You Muslim right? Okay stay with me.. YOU SHOULD NOT SLANDER PEOPLE NAME. This right here is a simple concept. Would you like people saying things about your sisters?

waraabe

Your superior
Listen you are man right? You Muslim right? Okay stay with me.. YOU SHOULD NOT SLANDER PEOPLE NAME. This right here is a simple concept. Would you like people saying things about your sisters?
I was just looking to have an argument with you :lolbron:

I like you (as a friend) :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending