Who is this Somaliland singer that's going berserk on Daaroods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how the Somali females are ahead the males these days when it comes to qabyaalad. Almost everyone else (apart from your regular trolls on forums and social sites) shied away from talking about this issue the way this lady decided to express her views in this yax-yax-ful way. :Sutehja:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Waxaan hada nin bay xaas u tahay smh. She's attacking the lady cause she told the shacab what her government did was wrong. Sometimes you gotta think twice before you say stupid stuff and this lady is all over the place with her nac nac.

She sounds like SomaliLand propaganda box. Somaliland sharafta leeh bla bla . Wasiirka Somaliland bla bla!
War Nayaa shut the F up!!

And Who the hell is Nakruma?

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Menace that's your eedo Nimco Degan :fantasia2:

She was calling out that whale Nakruuma for her crocodile tears about the xidigaha geeska incident. She should stick to singing for cadaan politicians and making Qabyo 3, not getting involved in SL affairs

Q

Queen Carawelo

Nakruma is a legend, this fat hippopotamus should focus on losing weight instead of trying to call out anyone. Who the hell is she? Nakruma is widely known. I'm tired of somaliland always politicizing shit, the government was wrong. Just like they were wrong when they refused to accept mothers and children but welcomed Yemenis. Allah swt sees everything, if somaliland keeps this up, they will forever be isolated.

P.s

f*ck her and her multicolored wearing fat ass.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I couldn't bring myself to post that one. I was with her until she started burning the star of Harti.:stressed:

Where are the original videos of Nakruma and Farxiya talking shit? I can't seem to find them.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yo duchess, I'm conflicted a part of me wants to go in on qowdhaans the other part of me is telling me to chill until they mention an MJ singer, if they mention isqanlaji or ahmed cigaal, nasteho indho, I will go awf. :ahhhh::angryman:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I couldn't bring myself to post that one. I was with her until she started burning the star of Harti.:stressed:

Where are the original videos of Nakruma and Farxiya talking shit? I can't seem to find them.
Dunno wallahi, fob Somali social media is a mess
This post had me howling so hard that the neighbours could hear :drakelaugh:
But once I saw the geotag was in Minnesota and realized it was a troll account I was like :snoop:

Methy: don't try me. Looool
Join the winning side, the Koonfurians offering y'all nothing but cambuulo loooooool

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yo duchess, I'm conflicted a part of me wants to go in on qowdhaans the other part of me is telling me to chill until they mention an MJ singer, if they mention isqanlaji or ahmed cigaal, nasteho indho, I will go awf. :ahhhh::angryman:

If it's true that the singers were employed by the government, they were breaching their contracts when they went to Mogadishu. We should chill. She didn't have to burn the flag though.:banderas:

Dunno wallahi, fob Somali social media is a mess
This post had me howling so hard that the neighbours could hear :drakelaugh:
But once I saw the geotag in Minnesota and realized it was a troll account I was like :snoop:

Join the winning side, the Koonfurians offering y'all nothing but cambuulo loooooool

:chrisfreshhah:

That had me dying. Walaahi FB is on fire. They're posting back-to-back videos of people involving themselves in this mess and I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.:lebronwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.