Who is this Somaliland singer that's going berserk on Daaroods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
If it's true that the singers were employed by the government, they were breaching their contracts when they went to Mogadishu. We should chill. She didn't have to burn the flag though.:banderas:

:chrisfreshhah:

That had me dying. Walaahi FB is on fire. They're posting back-to-back videos of people involving themselves in this mess and I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.:lebronwtf:
Ja Rule wouldn't be able to make sense of this, just sit back and enjoy the drama lol

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I was under the impression they were arrested for performing in Mogadishu, not for waving the Somali flag.:tuckerwtf:
It's a misleading article, nothing to see here
hqdefault.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yo duchess, I'm conflicted a part of me wants to go in on qowdhaans the other part of me is telling me to chill until they mention an MJ singer, if they mention isqanlaji or ahmed cigaal, nasteho indho, I will go awf. :ahhhh::angryman:
Isqanlaji?:wtf::deadmanny::mjlol::russ:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess , you owe me a date when I'm Tdot

At first I thought the response to her was unwarranted, but towards the end of the video she said Somaliland was part of Somalia knowing full well what sort of reaction that would garner.:mjdontkno:

waraabe

Your superior
Waxaan hada nin bay xaas u tahay smh. She's attacking the lady cause she told the shacab what her government did was wrong. Sometimes you gotta think twice before you say stupid stuff and this lady is all over the place with her nac nac.
She asked a perfectly valid question which is where is Darod crying woman when her clan was arresting and abusing artists because afwayne clan had no artists.

waraabe

Your superior
Nakruma is a legend, this fat hippopotamus should focus on losing weight instead of trying to call out anyone. Who the hell is she? Nakruma is widely known. I'm tired of somaliland always politicizing shit, the government was wrong. Just like they were wrong when they refused to accept mothers and children but welcomed Yemenis. Allah swt sees everything, if somaliland keeps this up, they will forever be isolated.

P.s

f*ck her and her multicolored wearing fat ass.
Daughter of Ayan hirsi, like hooyo like daughter wipe your mouth and show respect to this great somali artist

Q

Queen Carawelo

Daughter of Ayan hirsi, like hooyo like daughter wipe your mouth and show respect to this great somali artist
Ayan hersi is more human than your qowdhan ass. Compare me to Ayan hersi one more time mofo. You got one more time.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Most educated clan
Wealthiest clan
Most important clan
Most influential clan
Isaaq has no reason to be jealous of anyone let alone a jebarti whose peoples greatest city is dadaab refugee camp
bring me evidence or shut up
anybody can claim all the bs you claimed:axvmm9o:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Can someone please show me the flag burning video ..meth..Duchess..anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.