Who Is Your SSPOT Crush?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Whallahi @Muji gets my wheels turning :banderas: don’t know if it’s her strength beauty or intellect m’a
I’d go to war for her hand : banderas:
Whatcha say we get started on furthering our line :ohhhdamn:

Muji

VIP
Whallahi @Muji gets my wheels turning :banderas: don’t know if it’s her strength beauty or intellect m’a
I’d go to war for her hand : banderas:
Whatcha say we get started on furthering our line :ohhhdamn:

You’re 19 aren’t you? You can be my second son. Kaiser meet your older brother and do everything he tells you to do when I’m not in the house.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You’re 19 aren’t you? You can be my second son. Kaiser meet your older brother and do everything he tells you to do when I’m not in the house.
Aaliyah said it best maano, age just a number. I can provide you with a good life, and an even better nightlife :banderas: :damn:

Wow after this post I feel much better. It sucks to be never mentioned in such threads where people talk about their crush, but nothing is worse to hit on a woman in such a thread just to be then son-zoned by her. Thanks knowles, maybe my situation isn't that bad after all.