Who said females don't have each others backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
image.jpeg

:chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

Guys call other guys simps for this kinda stuff all the time, but I swear they'll empty their pockets for a girl they just met if she's bomb. Or in this case a girl they've never met at all.

When I was riding public trans well-off looking middle-aged man offered to buy me a car, that was his opening line, since then my perception is suga daddies are found cruising droptop near train stations.

They all want one thing above all, ruled by it. It's very shocking sometimes.

Reign

VIP

Guys call other guys simps for this kinda stuff all the time, but I swear they'll empty their pockets for a girl they just met if she's bomb. Or in this case a girl they've never met at all.

When I was riding public trans well-off looking middle-aged man offered to buy me a car, that was his opening line, since then my perception is suga daddies are found cruising droptop near train stations.
:dead:

Sugar daddies are just weird they give you money just for you to touch their hand or stare at them. :dead:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

A stranger offering a free car just the thought is just :what1:

when he asked you Did you go like this
tumblr_nnj1cjpCKN1tq4of6o1_1280.gif

VixR

Veritas
A stranger offering a free car just the thought is just :what1:

when he asked you Did you go like this
tumblr_nnj1cjpCKN1tq4of6o1_1280.gif
Could've beeen a line to get me in the car.

But he looked like he could drop that kind of dough.
:dead:

Sugar daddies are just weird they give you money just for you to touch their hand or stare at them. :dead:
I'm sure they want other things. :fantasia2:

They tend to be lonely or longtime bachelors that doesn't want the family life.

Reign

VIP
Could've beeen a line to get me in the car.

But he looked like he could drop that kind of dough.

I'm sure they want other things. :fantasia2:

They tend to be lonely or longtime bachelors that doesn't want the family life.

Most of them are like this guy. He gives her money just for her attention. :mindblown:

That's not simping. He's just rich.

Spending all of your money and energy on a girl who doesn't really care about you is simping.

VixR

Veritas
Most of them are like this guy. He gives her money just for her attention. :mindblown:

Damnnn. That's high-class scamming. I'm impressed. I guess they have that kinda money to throw and it's onto the next one. :ftw9nwa:
That's not simping. He's just rich.

Spending all of your money and energy on a girl who doesn't really care about you is simping.
Simping I've heard guys use that word in so many context, just liking a girl or showing your gf care or good time or pointing out a mandem is wrong is simping or cucking to the point you now see men preface with "im not a cuck/simp but" on social media lmao.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Simping I only hear it online I never heard that Word before in Sweden we just call it Toffla-slippers

Simping I've heard guys use that word in so many context, just liking a girl or showing your gf a good time or pointing out a mandem is wrong is simping or cucking lmao.
If the girl is not giving anything back in the relationship then it is simping. It's very obvious, you'll know it when you see it.

VixR

Veritas
It depends on what the guy does for her. :manny:
You said it was clear, but you're not making it very clear:ftw9nwa:

The truth is, it's ambiguous.

Anyway, it's already clear to me men (most) view women as objects so I no longer fault or judge those who choose to exploit the fact as I once would have.:zhqjlmx:

You said it was clear, but you're not making it very clear:ftw9nwa:

The truth is, it's ambiguous.

Anyway, simply put, already it's clear to me men (most) view women as objects so I no longer fault those who choose to exploit the fact.
Well there's a difference between opening a door for her and paying for her lifestyle.

Anyways my opinion is you should spend a significant amount of time and money on a girl unless you're going to marry her.

Men exploit women, women exploit men. It's been this way since the beginning of mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending